Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some comments on her tik tok post from yesterday morning saying she's been banned from going live on there , hope this is true .

Reactions: 6
I cant remember why I reported her live for adult nudity & sexually explicit content, but tiktok found violations & restricted her account 😂
---
I cant remember why I reported her live for adult nudity & sexually explicit content, but tiktok found violations & restricted her account 😂
That was 3 days ago though
---
I also reported her for false information for health when she was pretending to be pregnant & they found violations for that too. Even tiktok don't believe that she's pregnant 😂

I don't usually check the outcomes of reports as they usually say no violations found

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get your votes in witches.
Why is Shann MIA.
1... In hospital having a 'miscarriage'
2... Been sectioned
3... In prison
4... Baiting
5... Selling her smashed kebab

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is Shann MIA.
2... Been sectioned
3... In prison
4... Baiting
As much as I would love it to be number 2 I think we’ve got more chance of pigs flying.
Number 5 wouldn’t surprise me 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely think she’ll come back saying she’s lost the baby due to stress or trolls, or been for a term!n@tion. She’s sick in the head enough and that’s why she’s been Mia for a few days.

Reactions: 7
Why is Shann MIA.
2... Been sectioned
3... In prison
4... Baiting
I’ll say ( 6 ) she’s touring playing Matilda on broadway 🎭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All of the above....plus she has realized she has went too far this time and people are pissed.....not sure I believe that because she doesn't give a tit about anyone only herself, but we shall see!!
Wonder how she is coping with the adoration from her fans!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
who’s the (unfortunate) lovely lady that lives near our Shann? I just wondered if she’d seen her at all? I personally believe that she’s MIA to get the sympathy card. She’s planning her next move. She’s always planning her next move!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen someone say there’s a video of her saying she’s MC. Don’t believe it all, as I’ve not seen her or any videos or lives but this is how rumours start 🙄

Reactions: 4
This Emma character really gets on my tits! Who died & made her judge, jury & font of all knowledge? Yet another nobody claiming to know Sharon for views & making a fool of herself in the process

• Heart
Reactions: 13
who’s the (unfortunate) lovely lady that lives near our Shann? I just wondered if she’d seen her at all? I personally believe that she’s MIA to get the sympathy card. She’s planning her next move. She’s always planning her next move!!
That's me. I don't live in the town she lives (live in a village very close though!) but I go there a lot so often see her at the bus stop when we are driving past! I see her on the bus too. I haven't seen her since I last saw her on Thursday.

I've attached a pic of her on the bus 🙈

P. S I'm not a stalker by any means just thought I'd take one to prove I saw her lol!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's me. I don't live in the town she lives (live in a village very close though!) but I go there a lot so often see her at the bus stop when we are driving past! I see her on the bus too. I haven't seen her since I last saw her on Thursday.

P. S I'm not a stalker by any means just thought I'd take one to prove I saw her lol!
She convinced herself she’s bear grylls now 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Did you not shout out “Oi Sharon where you off to?” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.