Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not talking. MOMAB ain’t been active because she’s been trying to support me while I’ve been diagnosed with cancer because I’ve not much of a family to support me through it and she’s been quiet because she’s been on the phone to me all day while I’ve been in a state dealing with the news so I hope that stops the guesswork. She ain’t talking to Shan
Was you momma B mod before?

Reactions: 2
@practisewotyapreach I hope you find the strength to fight this battle, you aren't alone on here 💕
In all honesty I know a lot of the people on here don’t like me & that’s fine I get it. But genuinely im broken and moma b is trying to pick up the pieces
---
Was you momma B mod before?
Yeah. I disagreed with voice notes she sent to hairy and apologised
Then got called a snake because I started back talking to moma b so I have kept of here because I clearly wasn’t welcome. But all I’ll say is you guys have ur opinions on moma b but I can never put her down for what she’s done for me since being diagnosed so if that makes you all think I’m a snake then so be it I won’t apologise for that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
In all honesty I know a lot of the people on here don’t like me & that’s fine I get it. But genuinely im broken and moma b is trying to pick up the pieces
---

Yeah. I disagreed with voice notes she sent to hairy and apologised
Then got called a snake because I started back talking to moma b so I have kept of here because I clearly wasn’t welcome. But all I’ll say is you guys have ur opinions on moma b but I can never put her down for what she’s done for me since being diagnosed so if that makes you all think I’m a snake then so be it I won’t apologise for that
Nobody is asking for apology!
Moma b is a vile, disgusting bully.
Those voice notes were sick and threatening and caused more damage than anyone knows.
So why you bring them up on here again now is beyond me!
She shits on everyone, almost she comes into contact with eventually and is obsessed with shan!
You've no need whatsoever to bring up old news and open up old wounds that affected someone deeply!!
And when you read this GOBLIN....piss right off and take your own face for a tit😡

Reactions: 10
I got a
Nobody is asking for apology!
Moma b is a vile, disgusting bully.
Those voice notes were sick and threatening and caused more damage than anyone knows.
So why you bring them up on here again now is beyond me!
She shits on everyone, almost she comes into contact with eventually and is obsessed with shan!
You've no need whatsoever to bring up old news and open up old wounds that affected someone deeply!!
And when you read this GOBLIN....piss right off and take your own face for a tit😡
I got asked a question and I answered it.
I never once said you or anyone asked for an apology so don’t put words in my mouth.

How long has she been ‘missing’ for? She must be having withdrawals by now as it’s her entire life? Do we think she’s somewhere with no phone access?

Reactions: 7
They are not talking. MOMAB ain’t been active because she’s been trying to support me while I’ve been diagnosed with cancer because I’ve not much of a family to support me through it and she’s been quiet because she’s been on the phone to me all day while I’ve been in a state dealing with the news so I hope that stops the guesswork. She ain’t talking to Shan
Didn’t want to read and run.. but I hope you’re ok. Regardless of feelings towards that person it’s nothing to do with what you’re going through. She can be put to the side on here as far I’m concerned but I do genuinely hope you’re ok x

Nothing else matters when it comes to battling cancer. You will go through lots of emotions and as long as you get the right support you will get through this difficult time one day at a time.

Didn’t want to read and run.. but I hope you’re ok. Regardless of feelings towards that person it’s nothing to do with what you’re going through. She can be put to the side on here as far I’m concerned but I do genuinely hope you’re ok x
Thank you 🙏🏻 got a lot to go through but fingers crossed 🤞🏻
---
Nothing else matters when it comes to battling cancer. You will go through lots of emotions and as long as you get the right support you will get through this difficult time one day at a time.
That’s literally all I’m doing. Day by day. Thank you 🤍

• Heart
How long has she been ‘missing’ for? She must be having withdrawals by now as it’s her entire life? Do we think she’s somewhere with no phone access?
She was last seen live Thursday morning and then on the bus Thursday

Reactions: 4
I got a

I got asked a question and I answered it.
I never once said you or anyone asked for an apology so don’t put words in my mouth.
Just no need to open up old wounds that caused someone awful distress, to.put it mildly...wounds that are still healing 😡
You won't get another response from me..

Just no need to open up old wounds that caused someone awful distress, to.put it mildly...wounds that are still healing 😡
You won't get another response from me..
That wasn’t my intention. I’m not a malicious person. Again I answered a question. This will be also the last I say on it as I’m now going to try sleep as have hospital in the morning.
Goodnight everyone.

I may be coming across as a heartless witch with some of the above comments
However, I know for fact the effect those vile bleeping voice notes that Goblin sent had!
I won't and can't go into detail, but trust me when I say they were traumatising and the whole saga being brought up wasn't needed at all😡😡
They weren't sent to me, I know but just hearing them gave me.chills
I'll say no more!😭

• Heart
My thoughts and prayers are with you and I wish you all the best in beating that horrible disease ❤
---
However, I know for fact the effect those vile bleeping voice notes that Goblin sent had!
I won't and can't go into detail, but trust me when I say they were traumatising and the whole saga being brought up wasn't needed at all😡😡
I'll say no more!😭
You’re entitled to feel how you feel especially if it affects someone you’re close to.

You won’t get no judgement from me ❤

I wish the lady well with her journey to good health but that’s where I stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll say no more!😭
No one thinks you are a heartless witch, especially when you know know the whole effect of the situation 💕.

That wasn’t my intention. I’m not a malicious person. Again I answered a question. This will be also the last I say on it as I’m now going to try sleep as have hospital in the morning.
Goodnight everyone.
Things that happened on here affected some lovely people on here and us tattler family didn't like it....but that said, I really hope you get through this and find the strength to fight that awful illness and I wish you well.

• Heart
Has anyone checked the court listings?
Do you know what court she would go to? I go nearly think this is what’s happened, she’s had a court appearance and been sentenced, she’s been done for so much tit recently, she was bound to end up in court at some point

Do you know what court she would go to? I go nearly think this is what’s happened, she’s had a court appearance and been sentenced, she’s been done for so much tit recently, she was bound to end up in court at some point
It was a big bag she had packed . I hope this is the case , but she's the type to get away with it .
---
Wonder if you are allowed to wear wigs in prison 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was a big bag she had packed . I hope this is the case , but she's the type to get away with it .
---
Wonder if you are allowed to wear wigs in prison 🤔
Wonder if she’ll walk round rubbing her belly telling people not to look at her coz they’ll upset her baby 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The prison guards to be informed daily of what colour she is, otherwise shazza won’t be a happy bunny or whatever she is that day. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.