Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was she going with the huge backpack?? Was she traveling to Inverness to climb a mountain and camp or what 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Queeniebee you are a legend. That photo is amazing 😆
Wherever she was going must have been for a few days. She’ll be back on Monday I reckon.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s gone to rehab 🤷‍♀️ to try and kick whatever illicit drugs she’s been taking. I doubt it though 🫤

Maybe she broke some bail conditions and has been remanded ? That could be why she left with a story she knew would get people interested, knowing that…poof…she’d be disappearing for a bit leaving people wondering. Bit far but this is Shan after all 🤔

Maybe she broke some bail conditions and has been remanded ? That could be why she left with a story she knew would get people interested, knowing that…poof…she’d be disappearing for a bit leaving people wondering. Bit far but this is Shan after all 🤔
I thought this too, maybe she had a court appearance and knew she could be jailed? Hence the rucksack, Who knows with her🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Someone asked if they could use the picture from here to go on their video on tiktok. I said it was fine but could they credit tattle, which they did. Fat mouth goblin had to have some input.
Hey goblin how many times have you said you are done with Shann. Take your face for a tit and go clean your kitchen. No one cares about your opinion.
Screenshot_20230708_224144_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone asked if they could use the picture from here to go on their video on tiktok. I said it was fine but could they credit tattle, which they did. Fat mouth goblin had to have some input.
Hey goblin how many times have you said you are done with Shann. Take your face for a tit and go clean your kitchen. No one cares about your opinion.
View attachment 2294514
Moma B the Shann expert 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else getting a fyp of Shannon's with mental health problems? I've got three or four, all called Shannon on my fyp everyday

Can’t stand momma B she’s a mess. Why don’t she go sort herself out instead of getting her nose in every single post about Shan.
She spent a week there and never seen that bag?! 🤣🤣 how stupid do she sound.
You wouldn’t have seen a lot of things you muppet so stop making out you know everything.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2294514
Sharon has worn a greyish coloured Bobble hay before, she just doesn't wear it often

Reactions: 5
Maybe the bag is new goblin, maybe it was in a cupboard or attic that you didn’t go in during your week long stay, she must have had a good old rummage around Sharon’s house though fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ how dare shazza own stuff that goblin doesn’t know about the absolute cheek of it 😂 silly twit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.