Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one thinks you are a heartless witch, especially when you know know the whole effect of the situation 💕.

Things that happened on here affected some lovely people on here and us tattler family didn't like it....but that said, I really hope you get through this and find the strength to fight that awful illness and I wish you well.
Thanks so.much for thats....didn't want another tattle battle but I'll always have my virtual friend's back....always ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would she take a big bag with her to prison? I would of thought you couldn't take personal belongings in with you

Reactions: 4
Why would she take a big bag with her to prison? I would of thought you couldn't take personal belongings in with you
I think she’s been camping for a day in that shed she stayed in last time & has been back in the house since concocting a new story about the fake pregnancy 🤰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been checking the magistrate and crown court listings daily for quite some time now. I check all courts that are remotely close to her, not just the closest (Grimsby). Her name hasn't been on any listings as of yet.

Reactions: 11
She’s 100% going to come back and say she’s “lost” the baby or is no longer pregnant.

• Angry
I think she’s been camping for a day in that shed she stayed in last time & has been back in the house since concocting a new story about the fake pregnancy 🤰
My thoughts too.
Im convinced she's just concocting her next " story"
Only place she is is la la land!
---
She’s 100% going to come back and say she’s “lost” the baby or is no longer pregnant.
Agree!!😡

Reactions: 9
I've been informed she's been at home all this time so I'm assuming she's laying low and hoping the pregnancy scam goes away

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've been informed she's been at home all this time so I'm assuming she's laying low and hoping the pregnancy scam goes away
There's a shock 🙄 our Shazza will probably be back on with a rant about how nobody called an ambulance during her fake disappearing act.

• Haha
I had little doubt that she was just at home doing nothing. Trying to stir up a storm or hoping her previous storm would disappear. Her backpack was probably just for shopping.

And as for the green fringe goblin I still think she needs to shower get a job and clean her house. She might be ‘supporting someone’ but she’ll tit on them soon. She’s had a fall out with another ‘Auntie’ I see. There’s a Taylor swift song that suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had little doubt that she was just at home doing nothing. Trying to stir up a storm or hoping her previous storm would disappear. Her backpack was probably just for shopping.

And as for the green fringe goblin I still think she needs to shower get a job and clean her house. She might be ‘supporting someone’ but she’ll tit on them soon. She’s had a fall out with another ‘Auntie’ I see. There’s a Taylor swift song that suits her.
Shann is quite clever and knows how to manipulate people, I didn't care what she was doing, I was only worried about the cat not being fed.
As for goblin she portrays to people she cares when in reality she does everything for the praise and glory from others. Nothing she does comes from the heart, she's no better than a sewer rat

• Heart
The backpack was for the five finger discount shopping maybe and the drug smuggling 😆 I'm loving the fact that no one is actually worried for her anymore and are all seeing through her acts. People were just hoping she either had her comeuppance or waiting to see what lies she will come out with. Shann , you can't kid a kidder ... everyone (bar a few weirdos) can see through all your acts now. Bet that hairbrush has taken a battering, not being on live !

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Acts as mother Theresa till she shits on them!!
Horrible woman...as I write this...I've just re read, and only just noted you've said exactly the same as me🤣
Can't all be wrong!!
---
Shann is quite clever and knows how to manipulate people, I didn't care what she was doing, I was only worried about the cat not being fed.
As for goblin she portrays to people she cares when in reality she does everything for the praise and glory from others. Nothing she does comes from the heart, she's no better than a sewer rat
Exactly, manipulators the pair of them , they were well suited, hence goblin is still obsessed 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Can fully see her going live saying she needed to take a few days and she’s had an awful time and lost her baby, and nearly gave birth in her grotty bath.
She’s a vile witch 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Who cares about where tha witch Sharon is anyway, she's a vile cow!!! She can't hide forever 🤷‍♀️ she'll get her just desserts one day, I'm sure. Just hope Lulu has been getting fed ok.

Reactions: 13
They are not talking. MOMAB ain’t been active because she’s been trying to support me while I’ve been diagnosed with cancer because I’ve not much of a family to support me through it and she’s been quiet because she’s been on the phone to me all day while I’ve been in a state dealing with the news so I hope that stops the guesswork. She ain’t talking to Shan
So sorry to hear this. Cancer is so crappy! The emotions you go through at the start are something else. I've been battling it for 6years so if you need to talk feel free to message anytime x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.