Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came back to this thread to see is she really pregnant? No frigging way?! The disgusting witch if she is. The baby will be taken straight from birth.
I have known a women to do this and get pregnant again and again. They took all the babies at birth the vile witch. So has any man even been near her? I’m trying to catch up on this thread. I haven’t watched her for a while as it all went quite. She was live on insta last time I seen her.
She just wants views and she’s getting them 😡

Reactions: 10
What is ghost watching? It’s really frustrating that ban evasion is so easy on TikTok. I’ve reported her for ban evasion before and nothing happened

Also I think we’re giving other humans too much credit - the foulest most rank people still have sex haha. I don’t doubt that some equally grim cretin slept with Shann

Reactions: 9
What is ghost watching? It’s really frustrating that ban evasion is so easy on TikTok. I’ve reported her for ban evasion before and nothing happened

Also I think we’re giving other humans too much credit - the foulest most rank people still have sex haha. I don’t doubt that some cretin slept with Shann
You don’t actually enter the live just stay on the outside you won’t see comments

Reactions: 6
Just came back to this thread to see is she really pregnant? No frigging way?! The disgusting witch if she is. The baby will be taken straight from birth.
I have known a women to do this and get pregnant again and again. They took all the babies at birth the vile witch. So has any man even been near her? I’m trying to catch up on this thread. I haven’t watched her for a while as it all went quite. She was live on insta last time I seen her.
She just wants views and she’s getting them 😡
This is why I think she’s come up with this. Everything went quiet around her, tattle went quiet, TikTok did, so she needed something to boost her up again. Sick and twisted cow

Reactions: 12
She showed a pregnancy test(unopened) earlier when I popped in, she is just a nasty piece of tit that wants attention, someone asked if she was pregnant and she has just gone with it, like a mean girl in secondary school😡

• Angry
Joking about pregnancy is up there with the worst things someone can do imo.

• Heart
This is wrong on every level and as someone who is trying desperately for a baby this offends me beyond belief 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Her views are getting lower, so when she's not giddy with excitement of her views , maybe reality will sink in as to how a whole new set of people will dislike her.

Reactions: 7
This is wrong on every level and as someone who is trying desperately for a baby this offends me beyond belief 😡😡😡
I'm so sorry ❤
---
I feel you, have been dealing with my own fertility struggles since 2018. Sending you love ❤
I'm so sorry ❤

Same goes to anyone else watching the tit show. I'm sorry if she's triggering you. She is completely sick in the head. Sending sticky baby vibes to you all.

• Heart
Sending you lots of love ❤ .....it's so triggering for so many people the way she is behaving, don't watch her, she isn't worth your energy 💕💕
---
I feel you, have been dealing with my own fertility struggles since 2018. Sending you love ❤
Sending you lots of love too ❤....turn her off, she is unbelievable and not worth your energy.

Hope all you lovely ladies, get your happy ending 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.