Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People shouldn’t even mention or bite to her pregnancy story tomorrow when she’s live she’ll soon get fed up & come up with another lie !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People shouldn’t even mention or bite to her pregnancy story tomorrow when she’s live she’ll soon get fed up & come up with another lie !
The problem is that people will continue to mention it just to try to get a reaction out of her

Reactions: 11
First time I goes to look at her live and gets this 🤦‍♀️ she’s deluded! Why even go live?
Because she's an attention bleep. I've stopped watching now as I will not give her the attention during the vile lie. She has sunk low many times, but this is the lowest she has gone. She knows what she's saying will be a trigger for many and she's thriving off that!

Reactions: 8
First time I goes to look at her live and gets this 🤦‍♀️ she’s deluded! Why even go live?
She literally can't live without the live on she is just that sad and pathetic she can't cope without attention.
She is literally vile and deserves to be alone oh and also she needs a good slap. See that smirking face, I could literally pull her through the screen!

Reactions: 9
Because she's an attention bleep. I've stopped watching now as I will not give her the attention during the vile lie. She has sunk low many times, but this is the lowest she has gone. She knows what she's saying will be a trigger for many and she's thriving off that!
Same. I stopped watching her and then I seen on my fyp her saying she’s pregnant but hasn’t done a test. He’s a vile piece of work and her day will come.
She’s deluded if she thinks they will let her keep a baby. It will 100% be taken at birth if she is pregnant. Someone have probably all ready informed them that she’s saying she’s pregnant. Her behaviour is disgusting.
She has triggered so many people who are struggling to conceive 😡 I went in for a few mins last night and left. She just wants attention.

Reactions: 10
The list just gets bigger : Abused her kids , refused to fight for her kids, called her kids c...., claimed G was a product of r on a tiktok, abused her animals, lied about her poor dad SA her - which she confirmed she did, lied about her mum dying when she was at school (she was alive at this point ) many other countless lies, kicked out of uni, caught drug driving, pretended to have a fit , racist to her neighbour, refused to get her friend medical help when she was having a hypo, chased a fireman with a hammer and now pretending she is pregnant .
She is rotten to her very core , there maybe some mental health issues but she is also just a horrific person . Any enablers , who gift her , should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 13
Life is a tit show so couldn’t deal with shans tit show also, but the pregnancy thing has brought me back to life 🤣♥
I hope things get better for you soon. Big hugs 🤗 ❤ xxx
---
Oohh I thought she meant like where in the house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My bad.
She’s got us on mute atm though, and in the dark Back to her old games 🙄🙄🙄 still “pregnant”
I pissed myself when I read your reply 😆 from her pit-you weren’t wrong mind lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well she up she’s posted a video her plan didn’t work so a new one today her words …be live soon …yeah you’ll be live all day with your bull 💩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.