Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning fellow immature witches, I went away for a couple of days and come back to Shan telling everyone she's pregnant. What an absolute crazy mess this girl is. There's no end to how low she will go with lies for attention

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She is vile....end off....I can't stomach her, she is so triggering!! Fk off Sharon 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Morning fellow immature witches, I went away for a couple of days and come back to Shan telling everyone she's pregnant. What an absolute crazy mess this girl is. There's no end to how low she will go with lies for attention
Hope you are well lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really pray she isn’t pregnant and that the bump was just bloat 😫 I noticed it as soon as I clicked on without her lifting her top up which I’ve never noticed on her before, I hope it was just my half asleep brain 😂

Reactions: 9
I really pray she isn’t pregnant and that the bump was just bloat 😫 I noticed it as soon as I clicked on without her lifting her top up which I’ve never noticed on her before, I hope it was just my half asleep brain 😂
Looks like she's trying her best to push her stomach out. All an act.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for one second she is pregnant but I think she’s that deranged she has actually convinced herself she is!

What is the actual point of doing this......she actually doesn't give two shits about anyone only herself!! She doesn't know what some of her "loyal shan fan followers" have been through regarding babies/pregnancy etc and this evil witch is actually making a mockery of the whole thing and triggering so many people......all for what? Attention?
What a fking saddo! She is actually boiling my blood with this latest bullshit stunt, I would love to knock her into next week, she really needs a good slap!! 👊👊👊👊🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
She's got over 1000 in her live , this is exactly what she wants
---
Please anyone reading this ,on her live , keep reporting her to tik tok for false info , anonymous dwp report her for benefit fraud.. no way she should be not working and just ghost watch her .

Reactions: 7
She's got over 1000 in her live , this is exactly what she wants
---
Please anyone reading this ,on her live , keep reporting her to tik tok for false info , anonymous dwp report her for benefit fraud.. no way she should be not working and just ghost watch her .
ive just reported her about 40 times 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.