Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not saying she never said she was 12 weeks pregnant 🤰 I’m so confused now, she’s gonna have this baby with no help either.. she’s seriously ill and needs sectioned

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So by my estimations going on her time line she should be in labour tomorrow? Sound about right?!!!
Girl is a fruit loop who literally could drop down dead and I would step over her. After this stunt she can just duck off the evil witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not an aggressive/ angry person but my god I've never wanted someone to get a punch more ! I honestly think she's just a nasty miserable lonely person that has to make up stories to just get through the day. Wish everyone would boycott her lives even for 1 week! She has got what she wanted now, lots of views!

Reactions: 11
I'm not an aggressive/ angry person but my god I've never wanted someone to get a punch more ! I honestly think she's just a nasty miserable lonely person that has to make up stories to just get through the day. Wish everyone would boycott her lives even for 1 week! She has got what she wanted now, lots of views!
You and me both.....honestly I have never wanted to punch someone so much in my life!! 👊👊....I can't watch her, that's all she wants is attention because she is actually that sad she will take attention anyway she can get it....she can go shite up a stick!!
She is actually making me so mad!! 🤬

I don’t think she is mentally ill at all. I think she is just a disgusting human being that will do anything for a bit of attention. She’s a fxcking idiot and I hope someone boots her in the vagina with steel toe caps.

Reactions: 21
She shud come with a permanent trigger warning coz all the ladies that actually believe the bs that can't hav children or lost them this really isn't gd for them 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She was claiming poverty yesterday, that she had no food or money. Now she’s scoffing like a fat pig. Pushing her fake baby belly out. Sick witch

• Angry
Nxt is gonna be that she has miscarried an we will be to blame honestly this sick witch needs sectioning

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I just ghost looked in 2.3k watching that’s all she wants is views !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Even IF she was pregnant , and already has social involved due to her others , they would honestly take the baby from her as soon at its born. I’m friends with a foster carer and she had two siblings , there birth mum was pregnant and as soon as baby was born , he was taken into foster care after 7 days (she was in hospital with him during this time , with someone watching her 24/7)

She is really sick and twisted if she’s lying about being pregnant, not being funny but who would sleep with her 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.