Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i stop watching her as she was boring me to death and then come across a vid on the fyp about her saying she is pregnant! could only be the magpies or ghosts who would have done it šŸ¤£ on a serious note tho she is a sick twisted bleep and i didnt think she could stoop this low but clearly she can!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She supposedly took an overdose 3 weeks ago, surely that would of killed the baby if she was pregnant

Reactions: 9
Woke up for a wee and couldnā€™t get back to sleep so Iā€™m having a scroll and come across Shan (donā€™t follow or watch her anymore really) who is saying sheā€™s pregnant?!
and it looks like she has a little bump šŸ˜³

I pray this is a lie, sheā€™s saying she wonā€™t be getting any scans or medical attention to ā€˜protectā€™ šŸ™ˆ

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Woke up for a wee and couldnā€™t get back to sleep so Iā€™m having a scroll and come across Shan (donā€™t follow or watch her anymore really) who is saying sheā€™s pregnant?!

I pray this is a lie, sheā€™s saying she wonā€™t be getting any scans or medical attention to ā€˜protectā€™ šŸ™ˆ
Just woken up and had a nosy
The witch is still at it, saying she is pregnant
Denying she is lyingšŸ˜”
Over 500 people in there and she's being gifted!
I'm.hoping this is some sort of drug induced paranoia and she's lying....she's chatting so.much shite it's untrue!
She cannot be pregnant surely?šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
---
"She doesn't like yellows...she used to be one..butbshe doesn't like them now, cos they are hard work
Prefers blues and reds"
What the actual duck?šŸ˜”
---
"This time round" she's not going to go straight back to work
She's gonna take off as much time off as she wants"šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
God this witch infuriates me awke all night an she will sleep in day while we all work an the baby yeah ok Sharon how far along is she ment to be

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is full of crap didn't she try overdosing other wk an if she is let's hope they take this child straight from her
Allegedly!!!..
She makes.me ragešŸ˜”
And God forbid she is...it should be taken from her at birth...but I have to believe she is lying.
The thought of her bringing another living being into that house is too much to comprehendšŸ˜”
---
I actually think she has stuffed something up her pyjama top.to make her look pregnant....she keeps turning to the side and standing in front of the camera...i thought she was sick before , but this is another level
On that note I am done with her and switching off šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She didn't try overdosing. She admitted to being in hospital for her teeth (she had the swollen face/abscess)
---
She's still live now.

• Wow

The bump is where sheā€™s full of bullshit and she just needs to have a tit

Shann mum on the run 2.0 šŸ¤£
This is what I've been thinking. She's been known to like, comment and follow mum on the run and it's been said that she likes to take other people's stories and make them her own. This seems her plan (except I absolutely do not believe she is pregnant, because what man would ever go near the psycho). This is her new narrative.

Reactions: 9
This is what I've been thinking. She's been known to like, comment and follow mum on the run and it's been said that she likes to take other people's stories and make them her own. This seems her plan (except I absolutely do not believe she is pregnant, because what man would ever go near the psycho). This is her new narrative.
Yes this is exactly what she's like . I just hope she isn't pregnant , I genuinely think she is evil . The only way someone would shag her is if it was her drug dealer or she's a prossie .

I think in her head she genuinely believes she is.. sheā€™s gonna have it at home and no one will take it away.. and sheā€™ll live happily ever after on line for the rest of her sad life. Deranged and unhinged. She probably felt a huge fart bubbling and coz sheā€™s seen the word pregnant so much she believes thatā€™s what it is šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s disgusting and I hope someone has told the relevant people and she gets visit šŸ™ƒ

If she actually is pregnant, how tf is that baby going to survive. Sorry to be callous but she doesnā€™t eat or sleep properly, she takes loads of drugs, eats and drinks things she shouldnā€™t, avoids medical contactā€¦

Whether sheā€™s pregnant or not, I can fully see her using the pregnancy as a shield for BS she does which is sick, ie to threaten people who she says ā€œpushā€ her. If you upset her now I bet sheā€™ll come out and say stuff like, ā€œyouā€™re forcing me to (do insert irresponsible/dangerous behaviour that I would have done anyway)ā€ and put the responsibility for the babyā€™s health onto them

If she actually is pregnant, how tf is that baby going to survive. Sorry to be callous but she doesnā€™t eat or sleep properly, she takes loads of drugs, eats and drinks things she shouldnā€™t, avoids medical contactā€¦

Whether sheā€™s pregnant or not, I can fully see her using the pregnancy as a shield for BS she does which is sick, ie to threaten people who she says ā€œpushā€ her. If you upset her now I bet sheā€™ll come out and say stuff like, ā€œyouā€™re forcing me to (do insert irresponsible/dangerous behaviour that I would have done anyway)ā€ and put the responsibility for the babyā€™s health onto them
Sheā€™s already started using the ā€œyouā€™re not going to stress my baby outā€ line šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.