Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she keeps hinting at this “baby” being female too. How she’s carrying this charade on is baffling 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I also heard about the strong kick, she also keeps saying about 3 being the magic number. She makes me sick, I hope her kids are receiving all the love and care they deserve right now. Hopefully they'll be too young to remember anything

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I swear she keeps hinting at this “baby” being female too. How she’s carrying this charade on is baffling 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I wish someone would go and knock her the duck out
I've never hated her as.much, not since the abusing of her babies that is😡
---
100% she’s seen the backlash shanns got from pulling stupid tit so I’d like to think she wouldn’t that to herself.
she’s going way too far with this one this time though. It’s bleeping sick 🤬
Really really is😡
And no I believe her....Emma I mean
I feel for all the people the witch has triggered today😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
---

Really really is😡
It’s absolutely sickening how she’s carrying on. The hinting. The belly rubbing. The saying she is. It’s sick. Sick!
---
Someone put “pregnant? 🤯
She said “yep, pregnant’

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s absolutely sickening how she’s carrying on. The hinting. The belly rubbing. The saying she is. It’s sick. Sick!
---
Someone put “pregnant? 🤯
She said “yep, pregnant’
I can't cope with the witch I truly can't...I want to see her downfall so badly😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
---

Really really is😡
She is literally vile!! I ghost watched her there for 2 mins, I just can't watch her! She would affect anyone's MH, she is so triggering and she thinks she is billy big balls.
Just FK OFF Sharon with your bullshit and get a life!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
---
Someone put “pregnant? 🤯
She said “yep, pregnant’
And tomorrow we will get " it was an act" a game😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic but I’m pretty sure it’s the anniversary of her brother’s passing on the 8th July, maybe she’s building this up for viewers and then she’s going to cry about her brother and hope people fall for her ‘poor me I’m a vulnerable, unwell victim’ it’s sick but I wouldn’t put it past her

• Angry
The only thing that will stop the cockiness with this one is if someone gives her a good kick in .

Reactions: 7
And tomorrow we will get " it was an act" a game😡😡
Or a disgusting pretend miscarriage from trolls or stress.
---
Everyone keeps saying you’re really not pregnant.. she’s like I really am 🤬👊🏼
---
“Yes I am pregnant, no I haven’t got a gun”

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching on and off today, but I refuse to comment on her live and I’m not gonna talk about her latest antics on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.