Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
I’m wondering if they are more aimed now. Seems like ‘magik’ is misspelled on purpose. A while ago whilst looking through fb she was named Atkins and tagged in a photo with ex (won’t name him as not sure I can but sure you all know his name) and he was called magik —— maybe I’m in overdrive here but wondering if it’s aimed at him due to the little ones? She’s mentioning gym bunnies (which he is one)

Again, it’s guesswork trying to piece together her bullshit. One thing I know is she is not suffering from psychosis. I think it’s dawned on her that he has ‘won’ and she has absolutely nothing left and she hates the fact she has no power.
She’s definitely not got psychosis 💯 she hasn’t !

Reactions: 3

Faith61

VIP Member
Been away and missed a few bits I see. My small observation is that DTT is a hypercritical prick who is so far up goblins ass she’ll start being able to claim benefits for her soon.
Am I right in my thoughts?!
Oh and goblin still a c*nt but that’s not changed.

Shanns been quiet but I couldn’t care less, just wondering why as this is not her choice surely?!. She’s either staying away cos of the fake pregnancy bullshit (I don’t think this is the reason) or she’s banned from going live and this is killing her not going live?
Correct re Goblin and DTT, couldn't have put ut better!
As for shan, I'm flummoxed, she was live on insta in middle of night the other night..baiting and not been seen since...but been posting more baiting shite that's all now been deleted !!
On fb and insta, that is!

Reactions: 2

Faith61

VIP Member
I thought that after I posted it, I just thought it could be because it said photos coming soon, meaning, the house is being fumigated and we can’t show you yet🤣
🤣🤣
Does look very much like her garden tho!

practisewotyapreach

Didn’t want to read and run.. but I hope you’re ok. Regardless of feelings towards that person it’s nothing to do with what you’re going through. She can be put to the side on here as far I’m concerned but I do genuinely hope you’re ok x
Thank you 🙏🏻 got a lot to go through but fingers crossed 🤞🏻
---
Nothing else matters when it comes to battling cancer. You will go through lots of emotions and as long as you get the right support you will get through this difficult time one day at a time.
That’s literally all I’m doing. Day by day. Thank you 🤍

• Heart

My name is red

VIP Member
Is she a brass then? Prossying herself out then over the weekend..all I can say is tha person must be desperate, bet she stinks along with tha wig :sick:

Lassie21

VIP Member
Since Shanns thread is pretty quiet at the moment, there's always goblins thread for any immature bitch who's bored 😘
Not sure I have the mental capacity for her videos 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Goblin is moma b, she has her own thread on here, we renamed her Goblin ages ago and it stuck. She is moma b on tiktok, she's a feral mouth bitch who has alot of the same traits as Shann.
Dish the tea is practisewotyapreach on here
Thank you for that explains it!
Is practicewotyapreach is she dish the tea on TikTok? X