Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Aw poor Sharon. She couldn't even sit in the woosa chair and shout demands at the *professional* players on the pitch...

Should have paid the rent duck.

On another note I don't suppose anyone has any inside information on the cat? I did report this to the RSPCA when she first started her traveling journey around the UK. Poor thing. I hope a neighbor reads here and has adopted it, or atleast feeding her.

Reactions: 1

nathan25

VIP Member
Wonder what the hell she’s up to. Where do she keep going with her ruck sack and now suitcase.. all very strange! I think she’s had a social media ban too!

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Who is Emma and what have I missed 😱
---
Ordering a takeaway but was crying earlier than she had stomach pain and was so hungry but had no food or money 🤥

Last edited:

nathan25

VIP Member
Any news on the pregnancy? Do we know if she is pregnant? Or has the bitch definitely made it up.

practisewotyapreach

I got a
Nobody is asking for apology!
Moma b is a vile, disgusting bully.
Those voice notes were sick and threatening and caused more damage than anyone knows.
So why you bring them up on here again now is beyond me!
She shits on everyone, almost she comes into contact with eventually and is obsessed with shan!
You've no need whatsoever to bring up old news and open up old wounds that affected someone deeply!!
And when you read this GOBLIN....piss right off and take your own face for a shit😡
I got asked a question and I answered it.
I never once said you or anyone asked for an apology so don’t put words in my mouth.