Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She must be having a good time with her client... she's not been on. Wonder if she takes her hat and wig off for it .

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Bradylo

Where are we now? It seems like she's took the time and blocked me on her suicidal adventure.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Nothing else matters when it comes to battling cancer. You will go through lots of emotions and as long as you get the right support you will get through this difficult time one day at a time.

mad05

Wow, just read the comments in her Instagram post from last night! She has triggered and angered so many people, someone has written that the lady called Lisa who stuck up for her has had a miscarriage, then suddenly Shann was saying she was preferment, I say each time that she can’t shock me, but she is the vilest creature I have ever seen!!!😡
God knows why it changed pregnant to preferment?! I blame it on angry typing! X

• Haha

Catinthebag

I’ve just tried to reverse google search the photos and I can’t see them. I know that’s what people have said but until I can find them myself and have receipts I won’t believe it.
Anyone else tried to find them? It might just be me being a technophobe though!

Reactions: 1

nathan25

VIP Member
Do we genuinely think she’s pregnant? Her pic looks the most convincing I’ve seen from her
Unfortunately I think she is pregnant. What a horrible bitch she is. I never believed she was at the beginning but I think she is and by looking at the photo above she has a bump.

Reactions: 1