Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pop25

Do we genuinely think she’s pregnant? Her pic looks the most convincing I’ve seen from her

Reactions: 2

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
They are not talking. MOMAB ain’t been active because she’s been trying to support me while I’ve been diagnosed with cancer because I’ve not much of a family to support me through it and she’s been quiet because she’s been on the phone to me all day while I’ve been in a state dealing with the news so I hope that stops the guesswork. She ain’t talking to Shan
Didn’t want to read and run.. but I hope you’re ok. Regardless of feelings towards that person it’s nothing to do with what you’re going through. She can be put to the side on here as far I’m concerned but I do genuinely hope you’re ok x

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She’s got proof Shan is lying and she’s making all this shit up she’s going live at 7
I’ve followed her, she’s over 10k followers so I think her account can be posted here can’t it?
---
Talking about watching - what to expect when you’re expecting
Vile bitch. She’s playing with hot fire, and getting off on it. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
They are not talking. MOMAB ain’t been active because she’s been trying to support me while I’ve been diagnosed with cancer because I’ve not much of a family to support me through it and she’s been quiet because she’s been on the phone to me all day while I’ve been in a state dealing with the news so I hope that stops the guesswork. She ain’t talking to Shan
Was you momma B mod before?

I’ve just tried to reverse google search the photos and I can’t see them. I know that’s what people have said but until I can find them myself and have receipts I won’t believe it.
Anyone else tried to find them? It might just be me being a technophobe though!
What photos ?

Aw poor Sharon. She couldn't even sit in the woosa chair and shout demands at the *professional* players on the pitch...

Should have paid the rent duck.

On another note I don't suppose anyone has any inside information on the cat? I did report this to the RSPCA when she first started her traveling journey around the UK. Poor thing. I hope a neighbor reads here and has adopted it, or atleast feeding her.
I still don't think she was evicted. Haven't seen an update on lulu for a while.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
This is why Shan continues her tirade of bollocks. Coz no one follows through with their “threats to expose” apart from here, and she gets away with it all