Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
It was very weird the way she kept rubbing her tummy all the time as well as she was sat doing her makeup.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Faith61

VIP Member
Hey bitches 🥰......been away to sunny Spain and as far away from this wench as possible!!
What the hell is going on now! No way is she pregnant, who would touch her, seriously!!
I'm away to catch up, hope you are all well.🥰
Woop woop...hope you had fun❤

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Thank you for that explains it!
Is practicewotyapreach is she dish the tea on TikTok? X
Yesh that would he her..the one with double standards
Having a go at a poor girl who shared her story of her struggle with mental health...saying its triggering...but it's OK for her to talk about cancer and baby loss without trigger warning😡
Triggering my arse 🤥 “Give over” which dishrag started the comment with, basically means shut up, stop being dramatic, you’re exaggerating etc. The comment was downright nasty and completely unnecessary 😡 !
Exactly😡

• Angry

roo69

Ahhh I love premier inn 😍 I stayed at the one in Scarborough this weekend when going to a concert

flowerpower10

Chatty Member
I’ve been quiet for a very long time but wtf is going on with this lass she’s just a mess 🙄
---
Where she disappear to the live just ended or did I get blocked?

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Keep popping in and out of this crazy b!tches drama. So now she’s pregnant? Who’s the dad? Place your bets now!!! Drug dealer, random tik tok guy, Amazon delivery driver or hagrid after he dropped off her invite for hogwarts. She has a scar after all !

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She’s posted a video on this account
---
It’s just a load of riddles 🤔
She chats bollocks.
Who threatened the receptionist with a knife? And who’s got a blue tick who tells shitty jokes and does music 🤔😅😅😅 fuck sake that woman man
She put herself on a pedastal as high as that big wheel in the background. Nutter