Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Who is Emma and what have I missed 😱
---
Ordering a takeaway but was crying earlier than she had stomach pain and was so hungry but had no food or money 🤥
She did the usual , played up to get some gifts to get a takeaway. When will someone knock her out ... she makes me so angry but never seems to get what she deserves .

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Lassie21

VIP Member
My heart breaks for you im sending you all my love ❤ My childhood sweetheart, my first love was found this morning, I'm absolutely gutted for him, I'm gutted he couldn't fight his demons, im gutted he lived evert day with a huge smile on his face so that no one could see his pain , I'm gutted that he was alone, I'm gutted I didn't try more, I'm angry his social media painted a different picture of what he was going through. I'm all round gutted :( 😞 I'm gutted he didn't reach out to me. I'm selfishly gutted I will never see him again or speak to him 😔
Oh no!! So sorry to hear this, the world is a very hard place at the minute for a lot of people, sending you a virtual hug and lots of love ❤

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I'm absolutely howling at some names of commenters😂
Shans sticky floor
Shans baby dad
Shans unborn fetus
Shans pregnancy test
Shans yellow walls
Shans monster can

😂😂😂😂😂
Shanphetamine is my personal fav at the moment. Bravo whoever that is.

• Haha
Dollie Victoria... she's another one who actually reminds me of Shann a bit . Clearly on drugs, her partner is on methadone. Sponges benefits and then cries because she has no money, goes to a food bank, get sympathy and gifts off people... she has then managed a holiday, a bottomless brunch, decorated her kids room , this week bought a fish tank . Bit like Tom Manley doing the gifts with the we can do this guys 😠
Dollie has a thread on here now
Edit sorry realised you were talking about other threads 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂

• Haha

practisewotyapreach

@practisewotyapreach I hope you find the strength to fight this battle, you aren't alone on here 💕
In all honesty I know a lot of the people on here don’t like me & that’s fine I get it. But genuinely im broken and moma b is trying to pick up the pieces
---
Was you momma B mod before?
Yeah. I disagreed with voice notes she sent to hairy and apologised
Then got called a snake because I started back talking to moma b so I have kept of here because I clearly wasn’t welcome. But all I’ll say is you guys have ur opinions on moma b but I can never put her down for what she’s done for me since being diagnosed so if that makes you all think I’m a snake then so be it I won’t apologise for that

• Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
Morning fellow immature bitches, I went away for a couple of days and come back to Shan telling everyone she's pregnant. What an absolute crazy mess this girl is. There's no end to how low she will go with lies for attention
Hope you are well lovely 🥰

• Heart

hayp

Chatty Member
This is definitely the best thread even when it's quiet. Shan will be back sooner or later, once she's allowed too (since I believe it wasn't her choice to not go live)
Defo is. I’m always laughing my way thru all this even now that she’s fukt off. I do wonder how she has any money tho

• Haha