momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she nearly cried on her birthday because she got banned, wonder who's fault that was πŸ’€πŸ’€
Hope my efforts may have contributed in some way!
Sorry, not sorry!!
---
Wow is she only 85
What's her secret?🀣
---

Yet she's blocked her off all her platforms...her words!
Piss off goblin, you clout chasing twit!πŸ€ͺ
---
View attachment 2291040Gutted I missed ya birthday goblin,
I really need to know the secret, apart from the obvs designer teef and the fringe/died black hair from ginger...ginger isn't really your colour!
I didn't know you were only 85!
Hope iron man spoiled you rotten
Soz should have said ...hope iron man spoiled you rotten ...πŸƒ πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aww just like saw she got banned again.....she is done with the app and the lot of us.... ok see ya in 5 mins then! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230712_221231_Instagram.jpg
Been told not to mention GOBLIN!!
But this is her thread, it has her name on it, so i can do as i wish,.soz,Kim/practisewotyapreach/ shan's hammer/dish the tea!!

But what a jump.scareπŸ€ͺ
Shergar wants his teef back!
And good on ya facing your fears.GOBLIN.
Not much option when you get convicted of driving under influence of drugs, unless you want to sit in your hanging kitchen all day🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2304266Been told not to mention GOBLIN!!
But this is her thread, it has her name on it, so i can do as i wish,.soz,Kim/practisewotyapreach/ shan's hammer/dish the tea!!

But what a jump.scareπŸ€ͺ
Shergar wants his teef back!
And good on ya facing your fears.GOBLIN.
Not much option when you get convicted of driving under influence of drugs, unless you want to sit in your hanging kitchen all day🀒

• Haha
You still ready to dance Goblin. Are you ready for the next installment. Hold on tight to your teeth, you won't want to lose them in your fit of rage. Instead of telling people I'm still crying into my porridge, tell people how much you raged to me whenever someone commented about you on tattle so I know for a fact you will be raging everytime you refresh tattle and see posts about yourself. Go make up some joints, you will need to start relaxing your anger soon 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You still ready to dance Goblin. Are you ready for the next installment. Hold on tight to your teeth, you won't want to lose them in your fit of rage. Instead of telling people I'm still crying into my porridge, tell people how much you raged to me whenever someone commented about you on tattle so I know for a fact you will be raging everytime you refresh tattle and see posts about yourself. Go make up some joints, you will need to start relaxing your anger soon 🀣🀣🀣
Exactly, watch this space you horror😑

Reactions: 2
Since various voicenotes were bought to my attention of a group chat that goblin was in and she decided to slate me and two other tattlers for not giving her the credit for being a witness in Shanns kids court case. I want to highlight Goblins statement wasn't used in the kids courtcase because we reported her for being a unreliable witness who wasn't in it for the kids wellbeing but for a game of tit for tat. She also didn't know when the courtcase was, now you would think someone who's a *key witness* like she called herself, would know exactly when the final courtcase would be. I've recorded several voicenotes of her threatening to ruin the kids courtcase, is this someone who was doing everything possible for the protection of two small kids ? Also remember Goblin apparently saw the way Shann treated her kids months before Shann dropped her but decided not to report her to social services untill Shann ended the friendship, that proves she was in it for spite and not the wellbeing of the kids.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Since various voicenotes were bought to my attention of a group chat that goblin was in and she decided to slate me and two other tattlers for not giving her the credit for being a witness in Shanns kids court case. I want to highlight Goblins statement wasn't used in the kids courtcase because we reported her for being a unreliable witness who wasn't in it for the kids wellbeing but for a game of tit for tat. She also didn't know when the courtcase was, now you would think someone who's a *key witness* like she called herself, would know exactly when the final courtcase would be. I've recorded several voicenotes of her threatening to ruin the kids courtcase, is this someone who was doing everything possible for the protection of two small kids ? Also remember Goblin apparently saw the way Shann treated her kids months before Shann dropped her but decided not to report her to social services untill Shann ended the friendship, that proves she was in it for spite and not the wellbeing of the kids.
The woman is wild and its no coincidence she didn't know when the court case was and SS and legal people didn't want to have anything to-do with her!
She may have witnessed first hand shan's behaviour towards those children, but only.decided to open her gob when they fell out😑

• Angry
Reactions: 6
WTF!!!! I don't even know what to say about the "key witness"!!!
On a side note, I bet she is a barrel of laughs to live with!! A total ray of sunshine and flowers!! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
WTF!!!! I don't even know what to say about the "key witness"!!!
On a side note, I bet she is a barrel of laughs to live with!! A total ray of sunshine and flowers!! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Imagine living next door to that. I would be packing up and gone. All that rage she screams into her phone when her kids sit and listen to it. Absolutely shocking.

• Angry
Imagine living next door to that. I would be packing up and gone. All that rage she screams into her phone when her kids sit and listen to it. Absolutely shocking.
Absolutely disgusting!! I have heard her talking to her daughter a few times, that is disgusting as well tbh!! 🀬🀬
---
Sorry you have had to deal with her and all the voice notes she has sent you!! πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope she sorted her "fringe" out ...I had proper.jump scare!
As my lovely mum used to say.." a face that could stand clogging"( if you're not from up north then I may as well be speaking double dutch🀣🀣)
@Hairy-poppins ...think that's how you look if you take your face for a tit maybe?πŸ€ͺ
Wouldn’t wanna meet that in a dark alley

• Haha