Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm placing my bet on her bed hopping around NE Lincs & Yorkshire in a desperate attempt to get pregnant. Shamefully this would only be about pregnancy & nothing at all to do with a baby ... someone please lock the witch up

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Shan, nobody misses you really. You're a bleep. Preferred it when you went off grid like Bear Grylls. duck off back to your tent or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Shan, nobody misses you really. You're a bleep. Preferred it when you went off grid like Bear Grylls. duck off back to your tent or something.
Yeah Sharon..when I said i "miss you" I didn't mean I " miss you🤪 I miss you in like a.boil on the arse type way!
Not even gonna comment on the pregnancy situation cos i daren't even think.about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah Sharon..when I said i "miss you" I didn't mean I " miss you🤪 I miss you in like a.boil on the arse type way!
Not even gonna comment on the pregnancy situation cos i daren't even think.about it!
If, and it's a BIG if, she is pregnant then that baby will be taken away as soon as she pops it out. Not a chance in hell that social services would deem her fit to look after another child.

Reactions: 5
Hey Shazza. Erm bit awkward here but when I admitted I missed you. I meant in the fucked up way you make me feel better about my life. Your drama. Your messed up head and delusional speeches. I didn’t need a picture of your soulless eyes. It scared me to be honest!

Also, seeing as you read here. You aren’t autistic. You’re a bleep. 2 totally different diagnoses. Please stop trying to make excuses for your behaviour. It’s insulting to anyone on the spectrum.
Finally, stop with the pregnancy bullshit. You aren’t. We know you aren’t. It’s attention seeking at its finest.

Reactions: 13
I hope with everything I have that she isn’t pregnant as that would be the most heart breaking thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still think she's got some sort of ban from going live or she has been evicted and that's why she's not live. No way she will be off live by choice. Wonder if she's had court yet 🤔

Reactions: 9
How long before she's living in Thailand and selling her tits for baby milk like the other weirdo who's had her kids removed but ran away with her baby to 'save him' 🙄
C'mon Shann, message her and you can be a mum on the run too.

Reactions: 5
Wonder where our wandering Shan/Polly/Matilda is off to this time. Ive been informed she was seen leaving her house with backpack and a large suitcase. What you running from Shan, would it be the rent arrears 👀👀
---
Wonder where our wandering Shan/Polly/Matilda is off to this time. Ive been informed she was seen leaving her house with backpack and a large suitcase. What you running from Shan, would it be the rent arrears 👀👀
Quoting myself to add video proof

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm absolutely pissing At that video..
She looks like a bleeping idiot. I understand it's raining but it's not that cold😂 she's dressed up like it's snowing. Definitely running&hiding from someone. She couldn't walk any quicker if she wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

No limp today ! That's a march...

Reactions: 4
---

Bloody hell Shazza. Hope PIP don't see that vid. You'd give Usain Bolt a run for his money with that pace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.