Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do honestly believe she's pregnant, damn shame. Horrible nasty cnut.
I hope she doesn't attempt to run away with the baby, and she does the right thing by allowing social services to intervene. That poor child, no way to live,but it sure has hell will have a better life in the system than it would with Shannon.
That woman (if that's what she identifies as today) is so incapable she wouldn't be able to look after a newborn babe 🥺
She could t even look after the other 2 when she was semi sane, look at the bleeping stage of it now.

I bet her bold head absolutely stinks,under that wig.
I expect she wishes she wasn't a naughty girl drug driving, all this public transportation must be tiring for her poor MS!

Reactions: 8
Honestly who knows what to believe with her. She’s deluded enough to fully convince herself she is and then try and convince others. But she’s also probably sick enough in the head to go out and purposely get herself pregnant!
She can’t go live anymore so she’s got to do something for attention hasn’t she?!

Wonder where our wandering Shan/Polly/Matilda is off to this time. Ive been informed she was seen leaving her house with backpack and a large suitcase. What you running from Shan, would it be the rent arrears 👀👀
---

Quoting myself to add video proof
Walking so fast as well with her MS ?
---
I honestly have no words.
Seems like she’s pushing that belly out again to me bloated more than pregnant 🤰

Reactions: 7
I absolutely believe she would lie about being pregnant. She’s that messed up. I also believe that she could believe she’s pregnant! (She’s also that messed up!)
She’s written married on fb for attention. She’s not getting it on lives so desperately seeking it elsewhere in social media.
I can smell the desperation. Or is it the stinky wig? I’m unsure 🤣

Reactions: 7
Well that big bump appeared suddenly didn't it ? Only a few weeks ago on live in her smurf suit 🤔 chucking back lager and pills 🤔

If she is pregnant,is she on the run from ss ? 🤔

She knocks me sick,vile individual

Reactions: 10
I really don’t think she is pregnant. I bloat like that when I’ve eaten bread. She loves the attention and to keep people guessing with her stupid little riddles. I’ve never witnessed such a strange individual before.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s pregnant (at least I bloody hope not). All I have to do is sniff a bit of bread and I look 6-7 months pregnant 😂. I’m sure numerous people have told ss that she’s claiming to be pregnant so they will be keeping a close eye on her. If she is pregnant, I feel sorry for the bloke that had to go near her fishy unwashed fanny 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont believe she is pregnant. Some people can bloat that much on their period that they look pregnant, but she also looks like she's pushing her belly out. Even if she was pregnant I would be surprised that baby has lasted this long with all the drink & drugs she does

Reactions: 4
Not convinced either. Pushing that bloat out 😂 how embarrassing.

Who would sleep with her🤣
I mean this is the issue isn’t it. We know she’s not pregnant as that would involve intercourse and there is no one stupid enough to go near that fishy Smurf fanny, not bareback anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she is and it’s a big IF, it’d either be some drug dealers or someone who’s paying her for it (if anyone’s that desperate.. I mean you’d have to be very desperate to pay her for sex!)

I really think she is pregnant. Now I’m thinking is she staying if social media so she can say to Social services she’s ok and was putting it all on as an act.
If she can prove she’s sane they might let her keep the baby.
She’s sick and twisted and she would absolutely love to just come live in a few months with a new born in her arms 😡 she’s sick in the head.
If she is pregnant she will be working with SS now so I’m not sure but I definitely think she is.
I hope to god if she is they don’t give her a chance to keep it.
She hasn’t been live since she found out she’s probably be told to prove herself to them and then she might have a chance of keeping it. I have seen people who have kept children after having others taken in to care. But then I also Knew of a women who used to live close to me who had her children taken then kept getting pregnant and they Would take them from birth. She was vile.

Since claiming she’s pregnant she’s taken photos of cans of beer in various locations she’s apparently been… so again IF she is, she’s not arsed at all about looking after it/herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.