Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also believe she's been stopped from going live, there's not a chance in hell she would of come to that decision herself. She's addicted to being live and trying to get the odd idiot to believe her bullshit. A narcissist will never fade away into the background where they can't seek attention
I reckon she has some sort of bail conditions telling her to stay off?
She hasn't been to court yet has she?
Can't be SS as they surely have no involvement with her now?.
No way is it by choice!

Reactions: 9
I agree , no way is it her choice , but I've definitely not missed that feeling of wanting to punch her through my phone 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a word salad that is ! I can't tell if it's a suicide note or if she's changing her identity 🤔 Either way she's still cray cray , still talking about people making her life a movie 🎬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's like she started off trying to suicide bait and then forgot that she was trying to suicide bait. witch needs to lay off the weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to put this out there. I do actually miss her lives 🙈🙈🙈
Not the ones that made me want to throat punch her. But I do miss knowing what’s going on. I’m invested. The kids are safe. The dogs are safe. Hoping the cat is and I always promised myself I would leave her when I knew. Yet I’m still here. Still thinking ‘I wonder what messed up thing she’s doing today’

I have issues 🤣🤣🤣

I need to know the end of the story…!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to put this out there. I do actually miss her lives 🙈🙈🙈
Not the ones that made me want to throat punch her. But I do miss knowing what’s going on. I’m invested. The kids are safe. The dogs are safe. Hoping the cat is and I always promised myself I would leave her when I knew. Yet I’m still here. Still thinking ‘I wonder what messed up thing she’s doing today’

I have issues 🤣🤣🤣

I need to know the end of the story…!!
Glad someone said it...I do too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's been reading here , if you see her latest insta post . Apparently still preggo as well..
Someone's craving attention !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.