Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what the hell she’s up to. Where do she keep going with her ruck sack and now suitcase.. all very strange! I think she’s had a social media ban too!

Reactions: 1
Wonder where our wandering Shan/Polly/Matilda is off to this time. Ive been informed she was seen leaving her house with backpack and a large suitcase. What you running from Shan, would it be the rent arrears 👀👀
---

Quoting myself to add video proof
That is funny as fuk. Is that her returning or leaving again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know, this woman really hits another nerve. She has two beautiful children that she does not want, or deserve and they will carry the trauma of their mother not wanting them forever. I can’t even imagine how they both feel. But for her to do this, and then have another baby she does not deserve it’s just sick. This is not a woe me or give me sympathy post but my poor baby died, the baby that I loved and cherished and DESERVED and she can just reproduce and be given what so many women would do anything for… the world is a very strange place, she is a very unwell woman. And I am so sorry to every person who she is making a mockery of . It’s just bleeping sick

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like she's gone some distance this time, the pictures she's uploaded are in London. Get back up your own end shann we don't claim you down south 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know, this woman really hits another nerve. She has two beautiful children that she does not want, or deserve and they will carry the trauma of their mother not wanting them forever. I can’t even imagine how they both feel. But for her to do this, and then have another baby she does not deserve it’s just sick. This is not a woe me or give me sympathy post but my poor baby died, the baby that I loved and cherished and DESERVED and she can just reproduce and be given what so many women would do anything for… the world is a very strange place, she is a very unwell woman. And I am so sorry to every person who she is making a mockery of . It’s just bleeping sick
I also lost a baby, I was only 16 weeks pregnant but my sons life mattered he meant the world to me. He would be 10 now and every day how I long that I could watch him grow. So to watch someone lie so easily and heartlessly about a pregnancy whilst also not caring about her live children is so incredibly hard and soul destroying to witness. Love and light to you ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Do we genuinely think she’s pregnant? Her pic looks the most convincing I’ve seen from her

Reactions: 2
Do we genuinely think she’s pregnant? Her pic looks the most convincing I’ve seen from her
Unfortunately I think she is pregnant. What a horrible witch she is. I never believed she was at the beginning but I think she is and by looking at the photo above she has a bump.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately I think she is pregnant. What a horrible witch she is. I never believed she was at the beginning but I think she is and by looking at the photo above she has a bump.
im still unsure. No joke I can look 3/4 months pregnant at times. Easily. Bloating and posing.
its so hard to believe a single word that tit show says.
---
Shes changed her bio to married on Facebook, fml this girl gets worse
She knows how to get attention, I’ll Give her that!

Reactions: 10
Morning biatches 👋🏻
Just visiting your thread…popped over from ‘thissinglemama and The Ingham family’ debacles. Hope you’re all good!
Anyway, I’m not convinced by that picture and as always will wait patiently with my popcorn.
😘See you all soon x

Reactions: 8
I'm still unsure. If she had just ate , drunk water and pushed out , it can still be made to look like she's pregnant. I'm still hoping that she's doing it for a reaction.

Reactions: 7
I'm not convinced by that photo either, she's probably ate too much and pushed her belly out for the camera. But we will see 👀, if she is then social better step up and take it ASAP

Reactions: 5
Still don’t get why she dresses like we’re having blizzards and sub zero temperatures

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.