Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did our Shazza really do the whole "checked into the hospital on Facebook... Pm me Hun vibes" thing? Oh dear. I thought better of you Shan (I didn't really).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who in the right mind would date her? View attachment 2319809
I took this as a pathetic attempt to get people talking about ‘Is she dating someone’ as has been pointed out no one would touch her with a barge pole. Including clients! I don’t believe she is selling herself cos she’s not worth a penny. She does have a high opinion of herself though! (Someone needs too!)

Reactions: 6
I think she doesn’t like people thinking she hasn’t got anyone in her life because it makes her look a bit loserish. But equally she wants the sympathy given to those who are abandoned and alone. She’s like this with everything - she wants to look skilled and powerful to impress but also wants the level of sympathy usually afforded to people who really have got nothing. I think parts of her really believe she is simultaneously the best thing since sliced bread and the biggest victim out there. Ultimately it all comes down to wanting attention and unconditional affection. I really didn’t want to believe she was narcissistic proper but it seems like she is tbh.

Maybe she knows how it looks and wants to piss people off. Who knows. It’s stupid either way

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she has been evicted then ? Anyone local seen any movement at her house ? It does seem random that she's roaming the streets, when she previously rarely left the house except for sainsburys. However, she could be doing this for attention too.

So nothing has changed with house, curtains still closed & bins not been out! However their must be a cat flap at back because the cat was on the front wondowsil on Sunday.

Reactions: 6
Got a notification this morning that Denise McCarney is on Instagram. That’s her mum isn’t it?! Weird 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Quite enjoying this peace and quiet. Feel free to not come back online Shazza.

Reactions: 10
Do you reckon she’s been told to stay off live streaming? It’s odd how she’s not been live although she was previously on most of the time, even when she was in the shower she’d have her live on…

Do you reckon she’s been told to stay off live streaming? It’s odd how she’s not been live although she was previously on most of the time, even when she was in the shower she’d have her live on…
No doubt about it, I think there’s someone forcing her hand on what she’s doing. She wouldn’t make that choice off her own back.

Reactions: 9
I think that. It’s just so unlike her isn’t it. Nothing would stop her from being on live until now. It has to be something that is out of her control

I also believe she's been stopped from going live, there's not a chance in hell she would of come to that decision herself. She's addicted to being live and trying to get the odd idiot to believe her bullshit. A narcissist will never fade away into the background where they can't seek attention

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.