Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just tried to reverse google search the photos and I can’t see them. I know that’s what people have said but until I can find them myself and have receipts I won’t believe it.
Anyone else tried to find them? It might just be me being a technophobe though!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just tried to reverse google search the photos and I can’t see them. I know that’s what people have said but until I can find them myself and have receipts I won’t believe it.
What photos ?

Reactions: 2
I tried and couldn't see them on Google. It tells me the pictures are a place called Whitby but can't find them exact images
---
What photos ?
Shes posted pictures on Facebook

Reactions: 4
What photos ?
She’s put some photos on Instagram and Facebook and cryptically aims them at people. Her haters are saying they are google stock pictures but I don’t think they are. Just annoys me that 1 person says it and the rest jump on. I want proof 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s in Whitby poor people of Whitby it’s in the north of Yorkshire

Reactions: 6
It’s definitely Whitby - I recognise it. Tbh it’s quite a nice place! I like it there. It plays a lot on its slightly witchy cultural history (eg Dracula was set there, plus there’s a lot of gothic architecture) so makes even more sense she’d go there if she wants to appear mystic lol.

Honestly much prefer her witchy shite to the riddles about Matilda. The thought of Matilda actually makes me feel sick lol thanks Shann.

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly using her ✨magical✨ (or magik as she called it) powers to transport her on her ‘discoveries’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a thought. She had internet installed recently so doubtful she’d do that if she even thought she was going to have to move.

So she’s just off on a random holiday in the shittest weather we’ve had for a while 🤣

Just a thought. She had internet installed recently so doubtful she’d do that if she even thought she was going to have to move.

So she’s just off on a random holiday in the shittest weather we’ve had for a while 🤣
Or she's working the streets .

• Haha
  • Wow
The legend is on a super secret mission 👀

At this point I feel like she’s trolling us and trying to get a reaction 😂

• Haha
She was deffo in Scarborough too. Is she just travelling the coast in hopes she’ll find somewhere to settle 🤣 or channeling her inner moana and the sea is calling her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.