Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss staring at her kitchen/bedroom whilst she's in the shower!
And, miss her sticking the vile wig to her head with glue.🤢...I could go on🤪
---
For anyone who is REALLY.missing shazzer
This is one of my all-time favourites...and little Leewna is there too 😥❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
Elvis reincarnated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s been evicted and is in temp accommodation, due to COL crisis a lot of hotels have contracts now with the local council 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Elvis reincarnated 😂
Off her face, as per, but loving life🤣 🎄 🎄🎶
---
Maybe she’s been evicted and is in temp accommodation, due to COL crisis a lot of hotels have contracts now with the local council 🤷🏼‍♀️
See...with the eviction theory...I don't know much about the law ...but I can't imagine she would have " gone quietly " without letting it drag on....unless the wheels were put in .option a while ago and guess she could now be out on her ear??
She loves to keep us guessing and I'll give her her due, she's an excellent game player!

Reactions: 5
---
What a fuckin tool

• Haha
Seeing that video has reminded me I’m now scarred for life and triggered by all Christmas songs because they remind me of her since she had them on repeat constantly from November until Christmas Day last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
Nice to see her not doing her stupid dancing moves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

See...with the eviction theory...I don't know much about the law ...but I can't imagine she would have " gone quietly " without letting it drag on....unless the wheels were put in .option a while ago and guess she could now be out on her ear??
She loves to keep us guessing and I'll give her her due, she's an excellent game player!
I agree. Unless it’s due to ASB (which is a possibility but involves court) or rent arrears (again a possibility and court) landlords have to give 6 months and I just can’t see that happening 6 months ago. The council would tell her to stay there and possibly even say they don’t have a duty of care. I have no idea why she’s off on (boring) adventures but eviction in my opinion isn’t the reason.

---

I've never experienced eviction myself, but have seen many episodes of can't pay we'll take it away 😂 if the landlord has gone to the high court to get her evicted they don't have to give any notice the bailiffs just turn up (that's what happens on the show anyway😂)

• Haha
I've never experienced eviction myself, but have seen many episodes of can't pay we'll take it away 😂 if the landlord has gone to the high court to get her evicted they don't have to give any notice the bailiffs just turn up (that's what happens on the show anyway😂)
Love that programme 😆 I don't think I would ever want to rent out a property!

• Haha
---
duck sake Faith its not even Christmas and you throw this reminder in. Kills me off a bit more everytime I see it 🤣🤣🤣 it will never get old 🤣

• Haha
duck sake Faith its not even Christmas and you throw this reminder in. Kills me off a bit more everytime I see it 🤣🤣🤣 it will never get old 🤣
Just wanted to remind everyone what they're missing....and it's my favourite🤣🤣🎄🎄🎶
Xmas is ruined for ever btw..don't want to ever hear another Xmas song again...but no, this will never age🤣

• Haha
Just wanted to remind everyone what they're missing....and it's my favourite🤣🤣🎄🎄🎶
Xmas is ruined for ever btw..don't want to ever hear another Xmas song again...but no, this will never age🤣
She was so excited for Christmas last year and she only saw her grandma. She will be properly on her own this year I would imagine.

I miss guessing what wig she was going to wear 😢 cee yewww next Tewwwwwsday is just not the same anymore.

(Please stay away Shazza, you're genuinely not missed on live).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah and came back, calling her all sorts😡
That was disgusting how she was sat there Christmas night slagging her off after she’d had her for Christmas lunch. That was after she’d already spoke to her like tit as well and she still had her round.

• Angry
She’s posted a video on this account
---
It’s just a load of riddles 🤔
She chats bollocks.
Who threatened the receptionist with a knife? And who’s got a blue tick who tells crappy jokes and does music 🤔😅😅😅 duck sake that woman man
She put herself on a pedastal as high as that big wheel in the background. Nutter

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.