Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has eventually lost everything. I think when she started her lie she was pregnant she was told she was being evicted. So she had to do something just for attention to try and make her feel better. Which won't work. I think her not being on live anymore is cause she is banned or its cause she doesn't want to show she isn't in her own house anymore or maybe both. So now she has to talk in riddles for attention as she is that lonely and literally will talk to no-one apart from social media. When she does those posts no-one should respond, even tho people are now understanding that she is a total loony and say negative comments it's still a response /attention to her, which she is craving. I hope the cat is OK and rspca took it or it has another home.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she has been evicted then ? Anyone local seen any movement at her house ? It does seem random that she's roaming the streets, when she previously rarely left the house except for sainsburys. However, she could be doing this for attention too.

Reactions: 5
All I can say about her latest Instagram posts is....eh??????????
Has she lost her use of the English language or is it just me who can't make head nor tail of them!?! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
All I can say about her latest Instagram posts is....eh??????????
Has she lost her use of the English language or is it just me who can't make head nor tail of them!?! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
I feel like… maybe if I have a drink, I’d understand them more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t really make sense for her to be roaming round constantly and sleeping in what looks like hotels if she hasn’t been evicted. But then nothing she does makes sense and it’s always for attention, so who knows!

There has to be a reason why she is not live....no way you go from 13hrs every single day without fail to nothing, no way! Especially someone like her that craves constant attention and has zero life!!

Reactions: 10
There has to be a reason why she is not live....no way you go from 13hrs every single day without fail to nothing, no way! Especially someone like her that craves constant attention and has zero life!!
I agree I think she’s on some kind of ban. Prob because all the calls to emergency services

Reactions: 9
I mean she has no money, she definitely doesn't have the income from social media and I highly doubt her benefit money would be enough to cover hotels every night, plus food, plus drinks, plus washing her clothes at a laundrette, plus travel, plus phone credit/bill etc. So my call is that she has finally been evicted from the house and now she's living in a bando smoking cr@ck 😂😂

• Haha
just found this thread - sorry if it’s been said before I couldn’t see but where are those dogs?

Reactions: 4
just found this thread - sorry if it’s been said before I couldn’t see but where are those dogs?
Gave one up voluntarily at her second arrest ( lenny)
Luna was taken away for her own safety, after she was arrested for animal abuse😥

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.