Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her insta posts remind me of when my friend got sectioned from drug induced psychosis

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's putting posts on Facebook (I've been blocked on TikTok and Instagram) but her posts are absolute nonsense! They make no sense at all.. I dunno if it's something she's trying to accomplish or wether she isn't aware she's talking tit.

Reactions: 4
Her deliberate confusing posts are getting more regular, she wants people to believe she's mentally unstable by talking in riddles and making absolutely no sense. It's her way of keeping hold of the control. She's loving the negative comments, her confusing replies gives her power. Sick witch

Reactions: 13
Oi Shazza, if you know everything do you fancy letting me know the winning lotto numbers? Thank yewwwww ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her deliberate confusing posts are getting more regular, she wants people to believe she's mentally unstable by talking in riddles and making absolutely no sense. It's her way of keeping hold of the control. She's loving the negative comments, her confusing replies gives her power. Sick witch
I’m wondering if they are more aimed now. Seems like ‘magik’ is misspelled on purpose. A while ago whilst looking through fb she was named Atkins and tagged in a photo with ex (won’t name him as not sure I can but sure you all know his name) and he was called magik —— maybe I’m in overdrive here but wondering if it’s aimed at him due to the little ones? She’s mentioning gym bunnies (which he is one)

Again, it’s guesswork trying to piece together her bullshit. One thing I know is she is not suffering from psychosis. I think it’s dawned on her that he has ‘won’ and she has absolutely nothing left and she hates the fact she has no power.

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if they are more aimed now. Seems like ‘magik’ is misspelled on purpose. A while ago whilst looking through fb she was named Atkins and tagged in a photo with ex (won’t name him as not sure I can but sure you all know his name) and he was called magik —— maybe I’m in overdrive here but wondering if it’s aimed at him due to the little ones? She’s mentioning gym bunnies (which he is one)

Again, it’s guesswork trying to piece together her bullshit. One thing I know is she is not suffering from psychosis. I think it’s dawned on her that he has ‘won’ and she has absolutely nothing left and she hates the fact she has no power.
She’s definitely not got psychosis 💯 she hasn’t !

Reactions: 3

Can I be the total nerdy twit and say magic can be spelt with a K at the end
The way she has spelt it means it’s linked to rituals and spiritual practices.
Sorry, I’m full of useless crap 😂

I do wonder if shazzas magik is related to what colour she is daily? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I be the total nerdy twit and say magic can be spelt with a K at the end
The way she has spelt it means it’s linked to rituals and spiritual practices.
Sorry, I’m full of useless crap 😂

I do wonder if shazzas magik is related to what colour she is daily? 😂
So just my mind working overtime then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It must be driving her mad that not many people in her comments are falling for this pretend insanity act .

Reactions: 6
I think she's close to the end of her social media life of I'm honest, she about to fall off.
She's clutching at whatever she can, because even the people who supported her at her tough times and the times when she did lie the most etc are now turning her away, she's left with nobody but herself, all those followers over all her platforms and probably 5% still believe and support her bullshit. The rest are immature witches like us 💁

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.