Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where you at Shazza? My fyp is giving me new wig content now you've disappeared.

Screenshot_20230715_130946.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It has to be killing her not to be live all this time!!! How on earth is she getting the days in?? 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Actually can’t believe she isn’t going on live every day 🙈 I’d be happy to never see her on social media again tbh

Reactions: 5
I’m wondering if she is on a live ban? It happened to Lucy Rose where court order was put into place apparantly

I’m just waiting on the pregnancy update 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’ll come back saying “I never said I was actually pregnant” or “I lost it due to stress” or pretend like she never actually said anything and never mention it again 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Not sure why she isn't live, but she hasn't been home since she was pictured on the bus. Walk past her house daily & there's been zero movement

Reactions: 7
Not sure why she isn't live, but she hasn't been home since she was pictured on the bus. Walk past her house daily & there's been zero movement
Hope it stays like that! I for 1 haven't missed her one bit, I actually wouldn't care if she never appeared on my Sm again ✌

Reactions: 9
Joanne Dennehy is on the run😳
Always did say she reminded me.off her.
Looks.like she's been punching the walls again by state of her hand!
b
Screenshot_20230716_223920_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Ahhh I love premier inn 😍 I stayed at the one in Scarborough this weekend when going to a concert

Reactions: 3
Get ready to strap yourselves in guys, we are getting a preview of season 28. Episode 1 to start very soon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.