Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been MIA for couple of days
What's going on with this sick freak?
Rhetorical question..
I'm sure nobody can answer🤪
See if it reappears today.....I too think she may be on the game!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind would want to walk in Shans shoes. I've been dealt some crappy cards but still wouldn't want to walk a mile in her shoes. I just don't understand someone who sabotages their own life on a daily basis and entices hate on themselves. The mind boggles daily wondering what her next plan is. This all goes back to when she first shaved her hair, its like a switch was flicked on that day that no normal thinking person can understand
Yes it does seem to tie in with her head shave, my guess is she stopped taking meds that she clearly needs to stop her being a pyscho at this point too.

Reactions: 11
It is quite easy to come off your meds suddenly (not as in, mentally). All it takes is you not sorting out the refills & you’re without.

Also, a lot of heavy recreational drugs can clash with common psychiatric medications - like for pretty much everything, there’s a reaction, ranging from either disabling both drugs to killing you. I know a lot of people that came off psychiatric medication in order to take drugs (usually stuff like heroin, coke, ecstasy)

They can often have negative side effects as well so people sometimes come off them (unwisely), but then suddenly stopping them can have really negative effects which would line up well with Shann’s switch

What am saying is I think it’s quite likely that Shann came off her meds suddenly as unfortunately there are shittonnes of opportunities for this to happen. Does anyone know what she was on?

Reactions: 7
It is quite easy to come off your meds suddenly (not as in, mentally). All it takes is you not sorting out the refills & you’re without.

Also, a lot of heavy recreational drugs can clash with common psychiatric medications - like for pretty much everything, there’s a reaction, ranging from either disabling both drugs to killing you. I know a lot of people that came off psychiatric medication in order to take drugs (usually stuff like heroin, coke, ecstasy)

They can often have negative side effects as well so people sometimes come off them (unwisely), but then suddenly stopping them can have really negative effects which would line up well with Shann’s switch

What am saying is I think it’s quite likely that Shann came off her meds suddenly as unfortunately there are shittonnes of opportunities for this to happen. Does anyone know what she was on?
Other than her MS meds which she admitted to coming off cos " weed worked better"🤪 I'm not sure!
She was on gabapentin I believe for pain relief ...but any other prescribed meds I'm not sure!

Reactions: 6

She showed a clip of sertraline , when she was taking them. She also said before that her Grandma has said that she thinks Shanns bipolar . My guess is , she was on something else as well as sertaline , much stronger that was needed .

She showed a clip of sertraline , when she was taking them. She also said before that her Grandma has said that she thinks Shanns bipolar . My guess is , she was on something else as well as sertaline , much stronger that was needed .
So she did...I forgot about that!!

Reactions: 5
All interesting! Not a doctor but I know for a fact that sertraline neutralises ecstasy and is dangerous with cocaine, and lithium (they prescribe this to bipolar people a lot) is dangerous with both

For her to have been properly high on Class A drugs she would have had to have come off her MH meds IMO but this is obvs just speculation 🙈 I reckon she came off her medication, went on a bender and never went back on the meds. It would explain her shaving her head as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Other than her MS meds which she admitted to coming off cos " weed worked better"🤪 I'm not sure!
She was on gabapentin I believe for pain relief ...but any other prescribed meds I'm not sure!
I thought she said she was on pregablin for the pain relief, but I could be wrong

Reactions: 4
I still stand by what I said she’s convinced herself she’s having a miracle baby,( conceived in mating season,) she’s gone somewhere either for check up or termination and she’s been sectioned!

• Wow
Wow, just read the comments in her Instagram post from last night! She has triggered and angered so many people, someone has written that the lady called Lisa who stuck up for her has had a miscarriage, then suddenly Shann was saying she was preferment, I say each time that she can’t shock me, but she is the vilest creature I have ever seen!!!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It was very weird the way she kept rubbing her tummy all the time as well as she was sat doing her makeup.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Wow, just read the comments in her Instagram post from last night! She has triggered and angered so many people, someone has written that the lady called Lisa who stuck up for her has had a miscarriage, then suddenly Shann was saying she was preferment, I say each time that she can’t shock me, but she is the vilest creature I have ever seen!!!😡
God knows why it changed pregnant to preferment?! I blame it on angry typing! X

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow the comments on that Instagram post are not happy with Sharon.....let's hope people are waking up to her!!

She'll be back tomorrow with that smug face and "thank you for the follow", "thank you for the gifts", "thank you for the shares"....and I'll be "oh fk off wench" into my phone again 😂😂👊👊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.