Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she means by her plan didn't work .... hopefully she's had social on her back about it, or the drop in views and gifts last night.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what she means by her plan didn't work .... hopefully she's had social on her back about it, or the drop in views and gifts last night.
Who knows with her, I’m bored of her tit- I only watch now in order to chat with everyone on this thread as I think you’re all a great bunch ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Emma🌻 is her account. She was saying the kids are going to get new identities 🤦🏼‍♀️ then dish the tea came into the box saying the kids shouldn’t be talked about and the family have requested the kids not be mentioned. Fringe goblin was in the chat obviously 🙄.
This Emma is now going on about being evicted (herself not Shan) and she can’t get a guarantor etc so I’m wondering if she’s trying to get a bit of clout 🤷🏼‍♀️. Now talking about who the dad could be !
She’s not bleeping pregnant for duck sake

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's anything for clout if you ask me!

Is it just me or did she look like her lips had been done in the video this morning?? Oh, I wonder did someone biff her and that's what she meant by the plan not working......oh yes I hope that's what happened 😂😂😂😂👊👊

Reactions: 10
Emma🌻 is her account. She was saying the kids are going to get new identities 🤦🏼‍♀️ then dish the tea came into the box saying the kids shouldn’t be talked about and the family have requested the kids not be mentioned. Fringe goblin was in the chat obviously 🙄.
This Emma is now going on about being evicted (herself not Shan) and she can’t get a guarantor etc so I’m wondering if she’s trying to get a bit of clout 🤷🏼‍♀️. Now talking about who the dad could be !
Well if she was she isn't doing herself any favours as she had a can of monster on the bus!

Reactions: 5
Why would the kids get new identities ? I thought that was done for released killers .

Reactions: 9
If she dares to come back on later & says she’s had an abortion which I wouldn’t put it past her with all the lies saying she’s pregnant !
---
If she dares to come back on later & says she’s had an abortion which I wouldn’t put it past her with all the lies saying she’s pregnant !
Oh and it’s see you next Thursday day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry, I don’t know if this has already been said, but if she was at the hospital the other week for her “od” attempt wouldn’t they have taken bloods to see that she was pregnant? 🤔🤔 and if she can feel it kicking? X

Reactions: 9
I've heard it all now, the kids are getting new identities 😂😂 does she think they're in witness protection, or just come out of prison for a serious crime 🤣🤣 some people make me piss

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder where the secret mission is too today that she has actually turned the live off......miracles do happen then!! 🤯

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.