Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing somewhere on a train as she was heading that way! Bag she had was like she was going away somewhere!

Reactions: 6
IF and it’s a huge IF she is pregnant.. does anyone wonder if she’s gone on her travels to a clinic? Or just me and my over active mind. I always think the worst and all the possible outcomes of things.

So many people have said recently that she's had an eviction notice (not sure how true it is) so I wonder if her plan was to say she was pregnant to stay in the house

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Perhaps it was a court day? Was she expecting/hoping to be remanded? 🤔😂

Perhaps it was a court day? Was she expecting/hoping to be remanded? 🤔😂
I check the court schedules fairly regularly (for my job, I’m not just nosy 🤣) and always have a peek at Grimsby as I assume that’s where she’d go. Nothing so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's gone to hotel again , I'm convinced she's on the game . Over recent weeks she's come off live early, everyone thought she had some sort of curfew , I wondered if she was taking meds again , but it think it makes sense she's on the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf does that even mean? Am I been thick or she talking in riddles?
That's usually her plan. She likes to be cryptic so people ask her what it's about. Gives her a sense of power. Not even worth trying to figure it out because it probably makes no sense to her either

Reactions: 15
I was thinking earlier she might have gone to a clinic to get an abortion as she’s that sick. That if she is pregnant. But I can’t see her paying to be honest. She would go to the NHS for free I bet. I’m not sure how much they cost but I googled it and you have got to pay private.
Then I’m wondering if she’s just saying she’s pregnant ti keep the house a bit longer as her benefits would have been cut by now.

I got a horrible feeling she is actually pregnant and it wouldn’t surprise me if she is in the game. She needs money and she’s willing to do anything.
It looks like she’s had her lips done in her video and she put a duck emoji. She’s desperate for clout so probably thought getting pregnant will giver her loads of it.
Sick witch!
---
I was thinking earlier she might have gone to a clinic to get an abortion as she’s that sick. That if she is pregnant. But I can’t see her paying to be honest. She would go to the NHS for free I bet. I’m not sure how much they cost but I googled it and you have got to pay private.
Then I’m wondering if she’s just saying she’s pregnant ti keep the house a bit longer as her benefits would have been cut by now.

I got a horrible feeling she is actually pregnant and it wouldn’t surprise me if she is in the game. She needs money and she’s willing to do anything.
It looks like she’s had her lips done in her video and she put a duck emoji. She’s desperate for clout so probably thought getting pregnant will giver her loads of it.
Sick witch!
Just want to add some women get abortions and that’s their choice. But Shan is the type to get pregnant have a abortion and say she’s lost the baby
People are struggling to conceive and you got this mess lying about things!

• Angry
just postdd this on fb 🤣
So another load of shite!!! 😂😂
---
She puts all these posts up as if she is the most caring person.....in the mean time she is a nasty cow to people and has triggered so many people with her latest bullshit....make it make sense!

Sorry new here 🙈 When people are saying she's 'in the game' are you saying she's a sex worker? Can't work out what it's supposed to mean

Reactions: 4
Who in their right mind would want to walk in Shans shoes. I've been dealt some crappy cards but still wouldn't want to walk a mile in her shoes. I just don't understand someone who sabotages their own life on a daily basis and entices hate on themselves. The mind boggles daily wondering what her next plan is. This all goes back to when she first shaved her hair, its like a switch was flicked on that day that no normal thinking person can understand

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.