Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's got a mental health appointment and another appointment as well online .... think that's court and she's pulled the mental health card so she doesn't have to go In person.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So let me get this straight.... she supposedly tried to unalive herself on Tuesday night, she ended up in hospital, took selfies and has since then, come home, went shopping, did her nails, been live, did a transition/dancing video and updated her profile picture.......are we supposed to believe all this tit!
If your MH was that low you didn't want to be here anymore how on earth would you be able to do all that within 24 hours!?!

Reactions: 12
She’s on TT live saying ‘first meeting went well, second meeting failed’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Shes making a mockery of mental health, and manipulating the idiots who believe her bullshit. I know everyone deals with mental health differently but and it's a massive but, no one who's been in a crisis and decided the only option is to overdose then goes on to talk about it within hours of leaving the hospital and even manages to go buy new clothes. I'm not falling for that tit. She will cry wolf one too many times before long. I can't wait for her to turn on the ones praising her at the moment, because we all know it will happen. This girl has been doing this one repeat since she was 14 years old, and untill she admits she's a narcissist and born liar she will continue the same cycle

Reactions: 15
Shes making a mockery of mental health, and manipulating the idiots who believe her bullshit. I know everyone deals with mental health differently but and it's a massive but, no one who's been in a crisis and decided the only option is to overdose then goes on to talk about it within hours of leaving the hospital and even manages to go buy new clothes. I'm not falling for that tit. She will cry wolf one too many times before long. I can't wait for her to turn on the ones praising her at the moment, because we all know it will happen. This girl has been doing this one repeat since she was 14 years old, and untill she admits she's a narcissist and born liar she will continue the same cycle
💯 👏🏼 👏🏼
It’s all a bit convenient that she’s done this just before she’s due in court (was it children related or for one of her recent offences ?) either way she’s covering all bases, and people are falling for it hook, line and sinker 😐

Reactions: 3
💯 👏🏼 👏🏼
It’s all a bit convenient that she’s done this just before she’s due in court (was it children related or for one of her recent offences ?) either way she’s covering all bases, and people are falling for it hook, line and sinker 😐
It will be for one of the recent offences. I just don't understand why people believe her lies. Madness

Reactions: 6
I know MH is a personal thing and it does effect everyone differently....that being said there is a difference between struggling with your MH and actually trying to unalive yourself in my opinion. I just don't believe that someone would feel so low they would try to end it all and within 24hours they are smiling, laughing, filming transition videos, sorry but I don't believe it!

Reactions: 7
It will be for one of the recent offences. I just don't understand why people believe her lies. Madness
3 arrests this year and an admittance to hospital following an attempt-now I know our MH service isn’t the best but that’s 4 occasions where her MH will have been assessed and each time she’s good to go, no action taken-shes clearly not considered a risk ! Those licking her backside will see the true Shan eventually !

Reactions: 8
Who’s on a blocking spree for speaking facts her so called mods absolute dickheads !!

Reactions: 4
Shann your internet is tit, your wig is tit, your attitude is tit and you are clearly full of tit!!
That is all......thank yyeeww!! ✌✌🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
everyone saying her wifi isnt working...not knowing shan clearly cant afford it 💀🤣
---
back to her sarky self i see 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.