Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would look so much better of she had her own hair " styled" mad sorted out...that's of she has any left😳
She can't think she looks OK in the god awful wigs....she's literally a.shadow of her former self...even when she had the alleged breakdown previously, she didn't look anything like this...it's all down to self neglect and hammering the drugs😡
I always liked her purple hair I must admit.

Reactions: 5
I always liked her purple hair I must admit.
Yeah...me too...!
---
Yeah, so did I tbh....we can both see ourselves out!! 🤣🤣🤣
Hold the door open for me...i did too🤣🤣
---
Oh no!! You and @Hairy-poppins both in a matter days.....you can both always support each other at this difficult time!! ✌✌🤣🤣
---
There is very little support or sympathy in her latest Insta woe is me video!! Yay!! 🙌🙌🙌
I am broken, I can't lie🤪
I'll get over it.. just a pain in the arse switching accounts, but needs must!
Stopped watching the witch for now anyway, the enablers are making me rage and her fake niceness even more so😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_2699.png

---
She’s taken the blue tack from around her neck obviously the BLUE is not working today she’s just vile to the core !
---
IMG_2704.png

---
IMG_2699.png

---

She’s taken the blue tack from around her neck obviously the BLUE is not working today she’s just vile to the core !
---
IMG_2704.png
That dress is minging green paint it looks like on the sleeve it’s covered in bits

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why is she on her back up? Warnings on her main account maybe? Or maybe just trying to gain new followers as she’ll be skint soon and needs gifts!!

Reactions: 5
Is she cold?? 🤣🤣🤣 oh this is someone who tried to unalive themselves a few days ago!![
ATTACH=full]2244464[/ATTACH]
I see you Lassie. Make up for the blocking of the others please. (And thank yew)
---
She was banned on there couple weeks ago
yeah I know she was banned but she’s now on her back ups back up. Just wondered if she’s close to being banned on her original back up.

• Haha
  • Wow
I see you Lassie. Make up for the blocking of the others please. (And thank yew)
---

yeah I know she was banned but she’s now on her back ups back up. Just wondered if she’s close to being banned on her original back up.
Not blocked yet anyway!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
---

Oh I see only seen her this morning can’t watch her just now

Reactions: 4
Just reminded myself why I'm an immature witch
The names are killing me off...even my own, given i was blocked and had to make a new account🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.