Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a meltdown coming on. Her signal is tit so I can’t bear to watch her currently but she has that smug look on her face. I give her 24 hours till a massive meltdown. She’s back on TikTok so guessing she needs money.
there’s always a reason for everything with Sharon.

Reactions: 10
Someone said they commented about the bad WiFi and her response was they will have to put up with it if they want to watch her.... the positivity lasted long with her .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People are watching Shann watch TV with her tit internet connection, what an exciting Thursday it is!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
IMG_2675.png

---
What’s the secret ??? LIES that’s the secret !
---
IMG_2677.png

---
IMG_2675.png

---

What’s the secret ??? LIES that’s the secret !
---
IMG_2677.png
Outfit change on instagram now mixing it up again 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Literally taking the piss if she needs help this evening she’ll ring the Samaritans she just said 🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s strange because it does feel like she’s trying to manipulate the courts bearing in mind what someone said about her trying to plead insanity? The thing is she is an insane person who doesn’t think she’s insane in the way she is, pretending to be insane in a different way. It is crazy.

I just wonder what the courts will think of it TBH. I don’t think they’ll believe her story about why she did XYZ but I wonder if they’ll clock she is nuts in a different way to what she portrays.

Reactions: 9
It’s strange because it does feel like she’s trying to manipulate the courts bearing in mind what someone said about her trying to plead insanity? The thing is she is an insane person who doesn’t think she’s insane in the way she is, pretending to be insane in a different way. It is crazy.

I just wonder what the courts will think of it TBH. I don’t think they’ll believe her story about why she did XYZ but I wonder if they’ll clock she is nuts in a different way to what she portrays.
I hope whoever is dealing with her has come across her narcissistic behaviour on all platforms she don’t deserve to breathe because she’s FAKE she’s knows exactly what she’s doing !

Reactions: 8

Costume changes, makeup changes, hair changes, personality changes. We really are just tuning into Showannon putting on an act to try and get herself out of the tit. Issue is, it won't work.

Reactions: 11
Too many people know the real Sharon now. Yes they’ll always be ‘supporters’ but it’ll be a quick turnaround of them. I’m just sitting back and watching her now…. She messes up everything in her path.

Reactions: 9
She put a plant pot on her head and guess what it tipped up & was stinking 🤣off for another change of clothes 🤣

• Haha
Well I did my 10 minutes and that was enough! Talking riddles, miming, the usual. Done my head in 😂

So apparently she hinted something on tonight and she has the Samaritan's number if she needs it.
Left on the live on while she went to the loo and now either in the bath or shower and her bathroom door is now live! What a pleb she really is!!

Someone commented that she went to hospital cos she had a burst abscess🤔 I wonder as she did have tooth ache and a swollen face that has now miraculously disappeared. Would explain the cannula
---

The Samaritans are a listening service. They don’t advise, you can literally self delete on the phone to them and they won’t call an ambulance as they believe it’s a persons right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.