Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope you are getting the help and support you need 💕💕.
Please don't let her trigger you, she is honestly making a mockery of people who are really struggling.
---
I'm not a bit surprised she has lied, it is literally anything for attention and to take the bad look off herself! No way someone would recover that quick and be sitting eating a takeaway pizza and laughing and smirking, honestly this whole thing has made me rage so much, she is a lying witch and it's about time the people who support her waken up and take a look at themselves. She doesn't give 2 shits about anyone or anything only herself and her phone that's it!!

Happy Friday peeps....I hope @Faith61 and @IR0201 are doing ok, haven't seen them on here for a while 🥰
Aww 💖
Good morning...I've been feeling poorly this week, so just trying to catch up...sure it won't take long, her latest woe is me insta post says it all..." been let down again" ...poor sharon👊👊thankyeew for noticing my absence, I appreciate that 🤪💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww 💖
Good morning...I've been feeling poorly this week, so just trying to catch up...sure it won't take long, her latest woe is me insta post says it all..." been let down again" ...poor sharon👊👊thankyeew for noticing my absence, I appreciate that 🤪💖💖
Get well soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She had a WhatsApp or similar group chat with a few of her followers in. They are the ones who called the ambulance the other night when she took an ‘overdose’ She said she sent the suicide note to them but they’ve all said that’s a lie they never saw it. She admitted last night she went to hospital for her abscess, she didn’t OD, the ladies had sat up with her all night concerned
Wow!! She just has no boundaries whatsoever!!😡
---
Get well soon ❤
Thankyeew, I'm feeling better today, or i was till saw those pics of Sharon...fml🤪🤪

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Aww 💖
Aww hope you feel better soon! Glad to see you back on here 💕💕....the tit show continues!
View attachment 2243811
---

Medication time monster & her weed 😳
Flip that needs a trigger warning!! Ozzie is back I see!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Her insta pic had me howling. Sad face and a greyish filter for full effect. Within hours she’ll have a full face of make up pic on teeeeewwww.
Only just joined the TikTok tit show and she’s not even there! I’m starting a 12 hour shift soon where I can’t really use my phone…. I’m gutted cos I feel a show coming on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww hope you feel better soon! Glad to see you back on here 💕💕....the tit show continues!

Flip that needs a trigger warning!! Ozzie is back I see!! 🤢🤢
Thankyeew again..I will try to keep up today 🤪
Each day I think she can't get any more vile, but she manages it...when will people see her for what she i😡😡
---
Those pissing bananas are seriously making me " queezy" there's gonna be more maggots soon I fear 🤢🤢
---
Is this a new game? Will someone tell me how to play, please amd thankyeew😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
This constant repetitive behaviour week in week out is boring af now Shazza… you’re gonna have to think of something new thankyewwww🥱

• Haha
She’s left that wig on in the shower 🤢her own hair must be stinking 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
I wonder whats going on with her real hair . We used to see that she washed it a lot , and would occasionally see it when she was doing her make up , now she doesn't show it . In theory it would probably be long enough to be cut into a nice style now . I wonder if its falling out because of drugs and malnutrition.

I wonder whats going on with her real hair . We used to see that she washed it a lot , and would occasionally see it when she was doing her make up , now she doesn't show it . In theory it would probably be long enough to be cut into a nice style now . I wonder if its falling out because of drugs and malnutrition.
She would look so much better of she had her own hair " styled" mad sorted out...that's of she has any left😳
She can't think she looks OK in the god awful wigs....she's literally a.shadow of her former self...even when she had the alleged breakdown previously, she didn't look anything like this...it's all down to self neglect and hammering the drugs😡

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.