Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats cracking off. Gone in and people are saying a ambulance is on its way. Wtf don't these people care they are wasting valuable resources 😡😡 makes me so angry. I don't think 1 she as Ms and 2 I don't think she suffers mh I think its all for the camera. As soon as an ambulances comes she's find and apparently been assessed by mh team 3 times and redeemed fit.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What I can gather from the comments, she said someone logged her out of Instagram and now she can't get on it. A takeaway was sent to her house and she turned it away. She was going to go to the police but she's decided to go straight to the papers. Everything else is mumble jumble 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I can gather from the comments, she said someone logged her out of Instagram and now she can't get on it. A takeaway was sent to her house and she turned it away. She was going to go to the police but she's decided to go straight to the papers. Everything else is mumble jumble 🤷‍♀️
She’s on the baileys now chin chin

• Haha
Reactions: 3
*****NEWS FLASH*****
Shan is no longer bleeding from her shitbox and she's not been bleeding from her virginal area 👌

• Sick
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell she’s live and answering back to the ‘trolls’ being well gobby and weird at the same time 👀

Reactions: 1
*****NEWS FLASH*****
Shan is no longer bleeding from her shitbox and she's not been bleeding from her virginal area 👌
Thank you @Hairy-poppins

---
What on earth is she on about? Does anyone know??
She doesn't know, so how are we meant to know. She just loves to waffle on
---
I'm not posting as much lately as I realised watching her impacts my own mental health and I'm in a really good place at the moment. I don't watch her at all as she's just on repeat. I do always read here though even when not posting. I've noticed when I post more it's usually when I've had a bad day and I'm looking for a distraction.

Anyway, while I am here I'll start up a new thread for you all.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.