Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making up I see tonight for the weekend with her vile actions thought she wouldn’t be quiet for long !

Reactions: 8
so much for anxiety...people supporting her need to wake up and realise shes simply just a...bleep.

Reactions: 11
why does she constantly pull her lips over her teeth like that doing over exaggerated lip syncs it’s so annoying

Reactions: 7
As if Trucker G was defending Shan 🤣 called us obese bored women. If I remember rightly he's gone for loads of women on tiktok the twit
Trucker Gee is a creepy, nasty, lying, cheating, abusive drunk who needs to crawl back under his rock. Thinks he's Billy Big Balls, but more like Small-Dick Steve. Absolute cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can't honestly think she looks good in that photo or well for that matter!! You would think she had just risen from the dead.....get the blusher and the bronzer on there Sharon, that foundation is so not your colour!!! 🙈🙈
---
I don't know why these other TT clowns are jumping up now and standing up for her and slagging us off!! Again, we supported Shann way back when she was getting her tit together, she continues to act like a twit and MH is not an excuse! We don't have to support her, she is not our responsibility and SHE needs to take accountability for her own actions and stop blaming the world and his wife!! Thank yeww anyone who has "popped over" to read here! ✌✌

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure I know how the appointment will go… The MH team will suggest something. She’ll refuse cos she knows better (obvs) and then she’ll come back and rant.
They may suggest (shock horror) that she tries to help herself sometimes.
I’ll be waiting for the fall out later… anyone want to take bets?!

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure I know how the appointment will go… The MH team will suggest something. She’ll refuse cos she knows better (obvs) and then she’ll come back and rant.
She’s called them apparently waiting for a call back ! She’s full of 💩 as usual don’t believe she ever had an appointment!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree..how the hell can they even begin to address her " issues" whilst she still abusing whatever the hell she is on?
Also, been thinking, even if she does engage fully with them, where the hell do they start ?
They've got their work cut out, that's for sure!
Even "last time" when she had the alleged breakdown, she didn't give up the weed...she admitted it at the time!
---
She’s called them apparently waiting for a call back ! She’s full of 💩 as usual don’t believe she ever had an appointment!!
What the hell?
She's taking the piss...I didn't believe at the time she had the " visit at home" on a Sunday.. but she's been adamant since that she had an appointment this week😳

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I agree..how the hell can they even begin to address her " issues" whilst she still abusing whatever the hell she is on?
Also, been thinking, even if she does engage fully with them, where the hell do they start ?
They've got their work cut out, that's for sure!
Even "last time" when she had the alleged breakdown, she didn't give up the weed...she admitted it at the time!
---

What the hell?
She's taking the piss...I didn't believe at the time she had the " visit at home" on a Sunday.. but she's been adamant since that she had an appointment this week😳
Tell you something I’m outraged she’s making out they visited her & she had an appointment today and she’s told them she’s to anxious yet live all day yesterday dancing on mute !!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh whoever she sees will be the world's biggest ballbag ever and she knows more about MH than them and she has asked repeatedly for help but she can't get the right person...blah, blah, blah....honestly she does my head in!!!

Shan is never wrong and she seems incapable of recognising all the damage she has done and it's like she's forgotten she ever had her kids . She will achieve nothing, until she stops doing all the drugs that she is doing ,which seems to be keeping her a vicious circle of derangement.
---
Oh whoever she sees will be the world's biggest ballbag ever and she knows more about MH than them and she has asked repeatedly for help but she can't get the right person...blah, blah, blah....honestly she does my head in!!!
Yes as she seems to have an issue with authority and professionals .

Tell you something I’m outraged she’s making out they visited her & she had an appointment today and she’s told them she’s to anxious yet live all day yesterday dancing on mute !!
Exactly this ...playing the game as usual😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s a bare faced liar ! I can’t stand all these people mocking MH on tiktok !
---
She’s now on instagram !! I can’t watch her it’s just making me angry 😡
Yesterday I had to go through my sons GP because I’ve battled with the team he’s been under they’ve not helped & he’s told them that also I’ve called on numerous occasions told them they need to do something yesterday I finally got a breakthrough they are gathering the people they need today to go to see him & likely section him I’m relieved they listened to me now ! He’s been hearing voices for past 2 years which he believes are real …So when I listen to her saying MH been out & picking & choosing who she wants to see it infuriates me ! Just stop genuine people like my son and others out there are desperate for HELP ! Sorry for ranting I just needed to get this off my chest a concerned MOTHER who will stop at nothing to get her son help 💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.