Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bare faced liar ! I can’t stand all these people mocking MH on tiktok !
---
She’s now on instagram !! I can’t watch her it’s just making me angry 😡
Yesterday I had to go through my sons GP because I’ve battled with the team he’s been under they’ve not helped & he’s told them that also I’ve called on numerous occasions told them they need to do something yesterday I finally got a breakthrough they are gathering the people they need today to go to see him & likely section him I’m relieved they listened to me now ! He’s been hearing voices for past 2 years which he believes are real …So when I listen to her saying MH been out & picking & choosing who she wants to see it infuriates me ! Just stop genuine people like my son and others out there are desperate for HELP ! Sorry for ranting I just needed to get this off my chest a concerned MOTHER who will stop at nothing to get her son help 💙
Hope your son gets the help he needs asap❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---
Yesterday I had to go through my sons GP because I’ve battled with the team he’s been under they’ve not helped & he’s told them that also I’ve called on numerous occasions told them they need to do something yesterday I finally got a breakthrough they are gathering the people they need today to go to see him & likely section him I’m relieved they listened to me now ! He’s been hearing voices for past 2 years which he believes are real …So when I listen to her saying MH been out & picking & choosing who she wants to see it infuriates me ! Just stop genuine people like my son and others out there are desperate for HELP ! Sorry for ranting I just needed to get this off my chest a concerned MOTHER who will stop at nothing to get her son help 💙
I’m sorry to hear this! I hope your sons get the help he needs xx

• Heart
Oh this is a full on pity party, suffering so badly with her mental health but doesn't forget she needs to plaster the make up on. What a load of bollocks.

• Angry
---
This is terrible that you've had to jump through hoops to get the support you need. I hope you will get the help that's needed . Don't forget to look after yourself too .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thankyou I’m scared but relieved I’m waiting for them to contact me they didn’t have time to sort a warrant last night it’s literally got to that point where he n
Thsnkyou ❤
---
This is terrible that you've had to jump through hoops to get the support you need. I hope you will get the help that's needed . Don't forget to look after yourself too .
Thankyou I know but as a mother you stop at nothing to protect your children even tho he’s an adult still my baby ❤
---
I’m sorry to hear this! I hope your sons get the help he needs xx
Thankyou ❤

• Heart
I feel so sorry for whoever is having the appointment with Shann. Consequently they will invalidate her trauma and the reality of the situation is they will reactively abuse her in that sense .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for whoever is having the appointment with Shann. Consequently they will invalidate her trauma and the reality of the situation is they will reactively abuse her in that sense .
And the reality is, in that aspect I don't believe a word of it😡

• Angry
  • Haha
---
I hope your son gets the help he needs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m only in the town over from her so I’m presuming we’ll have the same MH team & I’ve had a home care visit from them on a Sunday so it’s not unheard of.

However I still think she’s bullshitting

Reactions: 10
---
I hope your Son gets the help he needs and you get the support you need also 💕💕

• Heart
Oh Sharon why don't you just fk off!!!
Female footballers have gained from her being on social media, or did I pick that up wrong??
Had to turn the wench off, never heard anyone so full of tit in my life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---
I hope your son gets the help he needs ❤ you're an amazing mother for pushing for the help, once he's on the right medication & got the right help he will appreciate all you've done to help him ❤ I honestly wish my husband mother was like you, hes suffered with his mh for the past 17 years, he never told anyone till he told me about 7 years ago (we were just colleagues then). About 5 years ago I convinced him to get help & I finally convinced him to tell his parents about 2 years ago. His dad is so supportive, but his mum just keeps telling him he needs to come off his meds & just think happy thoughts & drink actimel because the probiotics are supposedly good for depression. If only it was as easy as just thinking happy thoughts

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
why is she saying her family check in on her often? 🤥🤥🤥
---
apparently someone sent her money for taxis so she could go to her app...but she never sent it back 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
One of Sharon's best ones yet, when someone asked how she will know who is ringing when they call from withheld number!
" I'll ask for their badge number"🤪🤪🤪
Been working for nhs for more years than I'll admit to and hope the bastards didn't forget to give me a badge with a number
Have I been robbed..bloody hope not...🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope your son gets the help he needs ❤ you're an amazing mother for pushing for the help, once he's on the right medication & got the right help he will appreciate all you've done to help him ❤ I honestly wish my husband mother was like you, hes suffered with his mh for the past 17 years, he never told anyone till he told me about 7 years ago (we were just colleagues then). About 5 years ago I convinced him to get help & I finally convinced him to tell his parents about 2 years ago. His dad is so supportive, but his mum just keeps telling him he needs to come off his meds & just think happy thoughts & drink actimel because the probiotics are supposedly good for depression. If only it was as easy as just thinking happy thoughts
Thankyou so much it’s a relief that they've listened this time I’ve tried constantly when he’s had these very bad episodes which I’ve witnessed with him and as I’ve said he’s tortured every second with the voices I will know more later when they’ve been to assess him.I hope your hubby continues to keep well ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230613_130151_Instagram.jpg
Only went off for a minute and came back to that...nearly shat my pants 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.