Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am happy to say my son has just called & said the nurse I spoke too earlier has been out with a doctor they will be giving him new medication tomorrow & will monitor him in 2 daily intervals at his home & go from there I’m just so happy that someone has finally listened to me this time & he’s getting the help thankyou again for all your lovely comments 💙❤
So good to hear 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Shann was fairy? I did wonder why she was typing. Can’t imagine anyone wanting contact with her 🤣🤣
It’s all kicking off in the comments now and she’s loving it, sitting there in a cooling beanie hat 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes no sense...and what's she on about, she spoke at 8am??? It wasn't 8am when I heard her say she arranged the " phone call" with mental health services...she's just digging a massive hole and it's all to do with the up coming court cases..of that om sure...sorry shazzer...you're gonna have to pay for the wrongs you've done😡😡
exactly...she cant keep up with her own lies the dumbass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if she called them at 8 as I wasn’t online but she called them at just gone 11 I’m sure it was?! Does she even know how to tell the time? 🙄

Reactions: 5
ehy is she sitting with a fleece and a wooly hat on..is she on a different planet to us or something? 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so she did lie then? not that many believed her anyway 😅
But she called them.mid.morning to say she could not face going?.they offered a.taxi then phone appointment...instead if the appointment she allegedly already had,🤪
That wasn't 8 am? She's full of it😡
---
The names are killing me off
" shan'sbleedingarsehole"🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thankyou so much it’s a relief that they've listened this time I’ve tried constantly when he’s had these very bad episodes which I’ve witnessed with him and as I’ve said he’s tortured every second with the voices I will know more later when they’ve been to assess him.I hope your hubby continues to keep well ❤ x
So pleased your son is getting help now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she gone off for the night, or am I in a parallel universe?? 🙈

Love Chicago PD btw, if you don't watch it, watch it witches, its fab!!
WS5Yv19FOpxxAbrbsE.gif

• Haha
*tumbleweed*
She does this after she's been called out in something... she stays on live like yesterday, with people giving her hate , then she stays off for a while, so that people will start worrying she's done something...then when she's back on people will be nice as they will be relieved she's OK. (Don't get me wrong , I hope she hasn't done anything to herself) but this is the usual pattern.

She does this after she's been called out in something... she stays on live like yesterday, with people giving her hate , then she stays off for a while, so that people will start worrying she's done something...then when she's back on people will be nice as they will be relieved she's OK. (Don't get me wrong , I hope she hasn't done anything to herself) but this is the usual pattern.
Or it’s still early for the lazy twit and she’s not awake yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she is in the hospital, after trying to harm herself last night after another service failed her apparently....but can still manage to type a sermon and take 2 pics of herself???
Slagging off services who have tried to help her in the past and she pushed away! 🤬🤬
---
I don't wish her any harm at all but she actually makes me so mad!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.