Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is in the hospital, after trying to harm herself last night after another service failed her apparently....but can still manage to type a sermon and take 2 pics of herself???
Slagging off services who have tried to help her in the past and she pushed away! 🤬🤬
Ok I get it, so she refused to go to an appointment yesterday saying she was too anxious so wanted a home visit (because she obviously deserves special treatment) she then spoke to a receptionist very abruptly making her demands. She obviously didn't get a phonecall back so she's done the next best thing and apparently hurt herself but during all that she managed to talk to people online who got her an ambulance, and of course she had to post pictures on Instagram of her in hospital. Just a little insight for you Shan, people who want to end their life do not tell anyone, they go away quietly with very little fuss. Stop blaming everyone else for your own actions and take some accountability. Your plea for attention is off the scale, you will go to any lengths to make yourself look like the victim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Stupid cow , the NHS aren't so bad now are they? Her saying she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for social media , no Shann , you would probably still have a lot more around you of it wasn't for social media and your addiction to it . Even now she has to post. Some many lies come out of her mouth.

Reactions: 10
Ok I get it, so she refused to go to an appointment yesterday saying she was too anxious so wanted a home visit (because she obviously deserves special treatment) she then spoke to a receptionist very abruptly making her demands. She obviously didn't get a phonecall back so she's done the next best thing and apparently hurt herself but during all that she managed to talk to people online who got her an ambulance, an of course she had to post pictures on Instagram of her in hospital. Just a little insight for you Shan, people who want to end their life fo not tell anyone, they go away quietly with very little fuss. Stop blaming everyone else for your own actions and take some accountability. Your plea for attention is off the scale, you will go to any lengths to make yourself look like the victim.
Who does that, seriously?? Oh I've tried to harm myself oh ill just take a wee selfie here and get people to feel sorry for me!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Also note shes not even in a hospital bed so they obviously don't think she's that bad 🙄
But she does have a drip in! 🙄🙄 Who takes a photo of that like...what a twit!!
---
A fair few people calling her out in the comments about turning help away before 🙌🙌

Reactions: 7
Wait a minute…. So she totally fucked up yesterday and now suddenly is in hospital getting the sympathy vote? Well I never expected that.
actually yes. Yes I did.
receptionist didn’t call her back so she had a strop and told A group chat she was trying to unalive herself? Sigh. What a total loser. All so predictable.
you are so boring Shann

sorry but if ive just harmed myself i wouldnt be putting a picture up like this...screams attention to me! If YOU sharon got off ya ass and went to you app like you was supposed to inatead of claiming your anxiwty was bad but yet can sit on line for god knows how many hours each day making a pratt of yourself you would have recieved the help. Instead you didnt, did you? so once again its someone elses fault but your own 🙄 i wish no ill health on her but jesus she grinds my gears ffs!!
---
oh and on fb shes stays to stop me from harming myself anymore...on instagram shes says to stop me from harming my insides anymore!? which would explain the drip to foush out anything she has drunk/taken.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230614_141956_Facebook.jpg
This comment on Facebook had me pissing. 2 weeks ? I would say Shans been acting a head for a solid 2 years nevermind 2 weeks. Some people need to come out from under their rock now and again and watch a true master manipulator in action

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s probably just taken a handful of paracetamol, gonna get Nac treatment and will be home in 24hrs…but she will still slag off the NHS and go back to her usual cuntish ways because she won’t take any responsibility, just play the victim.

Reactions: 8
I just saw a comment on her Facebook saying just in time for the court hearing, is there another one due ?? I understand if no one can answer x

Reactions: 6
I cant cope with this idiot. Imagine posting she forgot a book in the process of trying to take her own life. duck right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Forgot to add, while in the process of trying to end her live she also didn't forget to pick up her two phones to take with her. Jesus there's so many flaws in this twats attention seeking, it's madness

View attachment 2239682
---

😳 When she forgets to take a book to read surely that would be the last thing on your mind ??
She didn't forget the phone though to keep the Shan Fam updated!! ✌✌
Why would you need a cannula if you were in hospital for MH....or am I being totally thick??? Or is it to flush out her system??

Reactions: 6
Piss all wrong with her. Probably just fancied more attention (to get her own back on the receptionist yesterday) and some legal drugs instead of ❄ and 🌿

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.