Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pictures now need to come with a trigger warning, after I shared one yesterday I had nightmares last night, the witch was chasing me with her hairbrush. I legit woke up in a sweat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her pictures now need to come with a trigger warning, after I shared one yesterday I had nightmares last night, the witch was chasing me with her hairbrush. I legit woke up in a sweat 😂😂
I've had two nightmares involving her now. The one where we were sectioned together. And another involving her moving into my house!!

I don't watch her before bed anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been invited to her live on TikTok and her name is 💜Shann 😻💙. She’s really taking the p*ss there. It’s like she making a point that she still has a cat left. Not for long Shann. Not for long!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine the strain on the nhs if every person who had been abandoned by a parent had a diagnosis of ptsd?

i cant watch her it keeps freezing and its pissing me off 🤣 mcds wifi 😫
---
someone in her tt live in comments is called shansanalwart 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I managed to be at one arrest because I was on a break, but 4.20 am!! Shann can we work on your hours please. You need a better schedule.
I was also trying to watch hairbrush gate whilst parenting, I don't like her lives on with littles about (I learned how to close something quick sharp after her talking about her sex life the other day 🤮 whilst my smallest child walked in the room! ) she needs to come with many warnings
[/QUOTE]

that was good timing, we could do with a schedule being released each week, it should contain level off breakdown, which drug / drink will be consumed, which platform she will be using, Which props will be used (for example crutches, hairbrush) and appropriate warnings such as unwashed homeless look, animal abuse, singing. Did I miss anything?
---
What page is she on pls?
TikTok Shan_backup

What's the craic with her internet? Has she not paid the bill or what?? I peeped in earlier this morning and it was hanging every 2 seconds so that was me out and haven't looked at the wench since! I presume it is the same tit different day!

Reactions: 5
I havent seen the spooky witch today but I'm sure she said a few months ago she cancelled her Internet and was running off 4g

• Wow
how is she walking around in a fluffy onesie...im sweating me tits off in this heat and im only wearing shorts n a vest 🥵

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just seen a video on tiktok of her "seizure" someone asked for her address which someone put on! I didn't realise she lives about 10 mins from me!

• Wow
everytime ive popped in her live i havent seen her smoking? has she run out?
---
someones just asked her advice for a job interview they have tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣 think there on the wrong live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen her on Facebook what is the bloody point being live haven’t been on to look since I seen her arise from her bed this morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.