Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is in stinking form from the wee bit I have seen! Why does she have to sit on live literally from she opens her eyes every single day?? So weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Trying to find Sharon when I've been asleep from a night shift🤪
She's got to be mugging us off now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure is...especially when put so much effort into it..
to be fair little effort is needed. She’s a natural twit🤣🤣🤣

she’s so boring today. Can’t wait for her benefits to run out and she’s desperate for weed. That’ll be a fun day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
to be fair little effort is needed. She’s a natural twit🤣🤣🤣

she’s so boring today. Can’t wait for her benefits to run out and she’s desperate for weed. That’ll be a fun day.
She changed at least 4 times and why she showing us that she txting on live was doing it earlier too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She sits on insta because she gets the less hate and beggy lisa is just blocking everyone. She normally loves the hate

Reactions: 7
Imagine being Lisa on a Saturday night modding the saddo whilst most ppl have been in work, in the garden, looking after their family, cleaning etc and poor Lisa is still there hours later ..whilst Lisa has been modding I've completed housework, washing. Dried it on the line, made tea and sun bathed before the thunder came this evening, needless to say I'm like a lobster but there's Lisa still going for gold. Makes u wonder do these ppl who support her have custody of their own children and animals it really does make u question other ppls lives.

Reactions: 13
How am I from basically the same town as her and have never heard of her?! Really curious now if I know any of you guys in real life 😂
Off to catch up on thread 1 wish me luck ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being Lisa on a Saturday night modding the saddo whilst most ppl have been in work, in the garden, looking after their family, cleaning etc and poor Lisa is still there hours later ..whilst Lisa has been modding I've completed housework, washing. Dried it on the line, made tea and sun bathed before the thunder came this evening, needless to say I'm like a lobster but there's Lisa still going for gold. Makes u wonder do these ppl who support her have custody of their own children and animals it really does make u question other ppls lives.
I haven't even looked in in Shann today 🤣. We've had the pool out so nice out. Shame I'm now dying from hay fever 😭. Bbq with family tomorrow.

Her "fans" say we are over invested in her, but they are the ones up her arse all day whilst we are getting on with normal life and only checking in when we have time/ are bored.
---
Shann is totally blame free she done nothing wrong. Silly us

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
To be honest I’m quite disappointed in this weekends show so far 🤬 whenever I’m working or have plans there’s an epic meltdown, this weekend I’m off and have to stay home as I adopted a new kitty last night and it has not gone down well with my other 2 and she’s sat there eating snacks watching tv. WTF what kind showann is this. Kindly step it up tomorrow, I’d appreciate that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest I’m quite disappointed in this weekends show so far 🤬 whenever I’m working or have plans there’s an epic meltdown, this weekend I’m off and have to stay home as I adopted a new kitty last night and it has not gone down well with my other 2 and she’s sat there eating snacks watching tv. WTF what kind showann is this. Kindly step it up tomorrow, I’d appreciate that!
I managed to be at one arrest because I was on a break, but 4.20 am!! Shann can we work on your hours please. You need a better schedule.
I was also trying to watch hairbrush gate whilst parenting, I don't like her lives on with littles about (I learned how to close something quick sharp after her talking about her sex life the other day 🤮 whilst my smallest child walked in the room! ) she needs to come with many warnings

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.