Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a woe is me post on Instagram....woe is me, sorry Sharon but you feel alone by choice!! You have pushed everyone away, including your family, people have offered you help on videos and lives multiple times and you have flat out refused or ignored them so you have no one to blame for the position you are in only yourself!
3o6fJeAiIpk5EeoC8o.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go, she thinks mh team will have to come to her tomorrow as she's not well. Nothing to do with the fact that Harrison House isn't on a bus route & is a bit awkward to get to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just popped into her live now. What a sad existence being on live every single day, it's like groundhog Day for shann. She's 27 years old why doesn't she sort her life out, what a waste. She'll never get the kids back but at least do something with ye life, like a job there's absolutely nothing stopping her from getting a full time job now.

Reactions: 11
As if Trucker G was defending Shan 🤣 called us obese bored women. If I remember rightly he's gone for loads of women on tiktok the twit

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think a few people are being enlightened about her on her insta live and are heading over for a read. Please read from the first thread so you can see our concerns were genuine and we even supported her when she seemed like she was actually trying.
---
As if Trucker G was defending Shan 🤣 called us obese bored women. If I remember rightly he's gone for loads of women on tiktok the twit
He looks riddled .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.