Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did consider therapy but figured I wouldn't of been taken seriously so instead I referred to my self help book that's been previously recommended by Shan, im now back to my cunty self 😇
I wouldn't bother with therapy anyway... the therapist would probably let you down and be a total ballbag anyway so better get the cards out and do it on your own!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope all your dorky cnuty immature witches are ready for a new week of being called nasty names by Sharon’s enablers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she is live on TT
---
defo needs money coz she is now battling some random on tt

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
What the hell......she is getting worse!!
Funds must be low eh Shann....bank account need a wee top up???
Screenshot_20230626-091227_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What the hell......she is getting worse!!
Funds must be low eh Shann....bank account need a wee top up???
View attachment 2266223
I tapped his screen like he'll till she knocked the poor bugger off cos she was losing!
Loser through and through Sharon....😡
No doubt some dick heads will gift her enough for some smoke😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s on her new back up account again. Rather then her official account (that was previously her back up!) wonder if that’s got too many warnings on now?

Has she shaved her hair again, apparently she has 🤷‍♀️
---
Has she shaved her hair again, apparently she has 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why would she shave her hair again, either her original hair has been absolutely rank and she's had to shave it all off because of the wig or she's got something to hide drug wise otherwise why do it, unless she wants to make out she's completely lost it

Reactions: 6
Why would she shave her hair again, either her original hair has been absolutely rank and she's had to shave it all off because of the wig or she's got something to hide drug wise otherwise why do it, unless she wants to make out she's completely lost it
Probably got that much glue in it 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.