Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back this morning 🙄

on another note, has anyone seen mama Bs post? She’s met up with Adam! 🥹

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't be assed watching her atm tbh, she is so draining!!! Her and her ghost makeup gives me the boke 🤢.

Happy Sunday witches hope you are all well 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Goodness me , she's soaking up the insults lately 🙈
Wondering if she has been told to be off line by a certain time, she's never on later than 7 ish these days!
Alot of the comments were saying they think shes not allowed on past 7pm anymore. I also managed to upset a goblin fan, I said goblin is as bad as Shan and got this reply. My feelings are shook 🥺😂😂
Screenshot_20230625_184518_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have my suspicions about that one( hi!! 🖐🖐🖐)🤣🤣
I told her to shut up earlier, saying how wonderful giblin is 🤣🤣
Doesn't take much to work out who it is. Seems to be fine with 'dishing' out the hate to Shan but no one dare say anything about goblin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alot of the comments were saying they think shes not allowed on past 7pm anymore. I also managed to upset a goblin fan, I said goblin is as bad as Shan and got this reply. My feelings are shook 🥺😂😂
View attachment 2265140
On the same wavelength as that vile woman who said those awful things about autistic children and how people on tattle were Middle Aged fat women 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2265140
Have you had time to process and recover!! The cheek!
Don't worry, we love you....stay you, stay amazing, stay positive!! ✌✌🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you had time to process and recover!! The cheek!
Don't worry, we love you....stay you, stay amazing, stay positive!! ✌✌🤣🤣
I did consider therapy but figured I wouldn't of been taken seriously so instead I referred to my self help book that's been previously recommended by Shan, im now back to my cunty self 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.