Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need so much perfume and make up on to sit in the house. Are you that disgusting Sharon?
Wait… don’t answer that 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Switched off when she went over to insta 🤣
Where’s she off this time? Bet there’s no sign of anxiety 🙃
No idea! She switched it off when she looked like she was getting off the bus although timings wouldn't put her in the town centre as wasn't that long (I live on that bus route and it's about 30 mins to town centre from where she lives) and she wasn't on the bus that long! I'm wondering possibly a doctor surgery as there's MH services in one

Reactions: 2
I think she's has started taking medication again - which she has desperately needed. We are seeing less manic , hair throwing episodes and the ones where she's being all weird , I'm convinced she's doing a CLA and it's an act.

Reactions: 4
Afternoon immature witches!
Not seen it all week, she's boring me, but why she limping?🤪
Thankyeeew

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awwww her ankle is bad. Boo hoo.

Shame the tarot cards didn’t tell her it wasn’t gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What 'truths' was dee saying that got her blocked?
I didn’t spot anything that isn’t already out there tbh, only that she wasn’t invited to her brothers (maybe dads) funeral, turned up anyway and got hit or started drama, along those lines

Reactions: 6
Most of what the comments say is already on here. As for charity money, as far as I'm aware she always had a direct charity link when she done charity lives. Always willing to be corrected if anyone knows any different 🙃

Reactions: 3
I know the stuff that has been said on here, I just didn't know if dee was saying something different. I can't stand to watch her for that long

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.