Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless our Shan struggling with her MS and too much sun. Wouldn't be anything to do with the multiple reports to pip would it 🤔 if so it's a bit late, they have the evidence of table dancing and rollerskating

Reactions: 14
She's live! The " rest" hasn't done her much good..she makes me feel ill, just looking at the state of her!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The ghost of Xmas past is back I see!! Is she blind like, seriously!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230624-093104_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to come off. That simple Tiffany was pissing me off.
Comes on all guns blazing, calling us out and when we come with the facts, we’re bullying her?!

Simple is right. Tiffany you moron!

• Angry
I’ve had to come off. That simple Tiffany was pissing me off.
Comes on all guns blazing, calling us out and when we come with the facts, we’re bullying her?!

Simple is right. Tiffany you moron!
Thick as pig tit 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
What’s going on with the wig?! She deffo on something today, alltho she could be acting, she’s good at that.
F6646E7B-A40E-4054-8DAA-D1A36F71CF1C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's absolutely acting, her voice is to together and normal . She's not off her face. Infact I think she's with it and is just trying to get views and attention like CLA .

Reactions: 5
I dont believe she's drinking. She kept repeating she's bonkers. All part of her game in my opinion
Screenshot_20230624_170338_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been out guys got a life unlike Sharon!!! Just tuned in whilst swigging the vino in the garden and wha the hell is she dressed like, she's dressed for Xmas are they Xmas PJ's and a wooly had in this roasting hot weather. ...Jesus

Reactions: 8
ive been out all day too. why is she dressed for the winter again i dont understand 🤣 im sweating my titties off even when im wearing nothing after a shower 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.