Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she actually doing to herself!! What a state!
Did she get banned on TT??? Hallelujah!
Always a positive though, she can move to Instagram......and that's ok!! ✌✌
Yeah..banned after about ten mins of being a twit🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good enough for her!!

10.10am on a Tuesday morning, at 27years of age, a mum, and this is your life....what a saddo
Screenshot_20230627-100329_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said the cats not there anymore. Don’t know if she means the cats gone out or she’s given her a new home.

• Wow
Just looked in, nearly 2 hours later and she is still sat in the same place looking like a twit!!
Close your bloody mouth Shann would ya, your not a bloody fish!!
lPuW5AlR9AeWzSsIqi.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a mess….
People in comments saying she’s putting dr0gs in rizzla and swallowing it. I can’t comment as I didn’t see it but there were a few comments saying same thing

Attachments

• Wow
Oh no, why did our poor shazza get banned??

I missed that bit seeing as I was working, unlike ozzys there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear so she can't go on the beg for gifts for a while then . What is that stupid face she keeps pulling when reading comments.

Reactions: 4
Mel just asked Adam if he was okay after his live? Did anyone see it? It sounded like it was about Sharon

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s live on TikTok in the shower 🙄
Edit - damn it I don’t think she’s had a shower 🙈🤣🤣
Cats there too

Reactions: 2
It’s the blue babygrow today she’s such a pig swear she burps on purpose 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her back up has gone? Unless I’m blocked?
She has her new official Shann (which was the back up) and then she had a new back up that she was going live on. Now I can’t find it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.