Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how to do a side by side of the pictures of shazza in the same shirt. Maybe that might be a wake up call for her - although she never reads tattle of course 😉

Reactions: 6
Cheers for the new profile pic. Bloody hell, what's she been sniffing today?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Between the mommab black scraggly wig and the dead behind the eyes stare she’s a dead ringer for the girl from The Ring 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ozzie Ozbourne long lost child!!
I know we banter on here but when you see those 2 pictures beside each other, literally wow!!!!
She was doing so well in that left picture and now look! It's sad really.
Her children away from her are the best place for them. You forget how well she was doing and then you see that!! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 10
I agree , it's sad to see . She's not a nice person and she should never get her kids back, but no one would want to see anything awful happen. She's stuck in a vicious circle, being addicted to social media , attention and drugs . If she could start taking some actual prescribed medication and came off social media , I bet she would notice a difference.

Reactions: 8
I think it could very well have been Harrison's House. The route from her house involves a bus journey and then a 25 minute walk. I caught a screenshot of the direction she was going in and it's along the route that Google maps takes you towards Harrison's House.
Yes HH is a short walk away. I was busy so if I knew she was on live (which I should of done as she's always on it) could watched and guessed where she was going by the route she was taking

Reactions: 5
She is live and in stinking form as normal 🙄

Why does she bother using those straighteners they don't even do anything, put them in the bin Shann!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Dressed for the artic again 🥵 she off for some monsters I take it

• Haha
  • Wow
Ozzie Ozbourne long lost child!!
I know we banter on here but when you see those 2 pictures beside each other, literally wow!!!!
She was doing so well in that left picture and now look! It's sad really.
Her children away from her are the best place for them. You forget how well she was doing and then you see that!! 🤯🤯
Exactly, even at her worse she was nothing like she is now
She's lost/given up on everything.. her children, her grandma (despite all she says,she was close to grandma,!).friends, her car/soon driving licence her dogs amd any ounce of self respect!
She's a.complete mess!

She is live and in stinking form as normal 🙄

Why does she bother using those straighteners they don't even do anything, put them in the bin Shann!! 🤣🤣
Unless the wig is a human hair one straightens won't do anything to a synthetic wig apart from ruin it!
---
just looking at her makes me hot 🥵 (not in a good way) 🤣 why is she dressed in a jumper
My sister takes a lot of drugs Can remember it was 24degress once and she was in a thick hoodie and joggers cos she was on a come down and didn't have any money to buy drugs and kept telling me she was freezing so I'm assuming this is why Shan is always in thick clothes as she can feel the cold more because of the drugs she consumes!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm convinced she lives in the different country to the rest of us!! 🤣🤣
more like planet i reckon 🤣🤣
---
Unless the wig is a human hair one straightens won't do anything to a synthetic wig apart from ruin it!
---

My sister takes a lot of drugs Can remember it was 24degress once and she was in a thick hoodie and joggers cos she was on a come down and didn't have any money to buy drugs and kept telling me she was freezing so I'm assuming this is why Shan is always in thick clothes as she can feel the cold more because of the drugs she consumes!
ahhh that would make sense 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
---

Ahh right ok....I wondered why she wasn't sweating like the rest of us!!
I'm sure that is hard for you, hope you are ok 💕💕

• Heart
Ahh right ok....I wondered why she wasn't sweating like the rest of us!!
I'm sure that is hard for you, hope you are ok 💕💕
Thank you. We've been living with her addiction for 30 years so we are all pretty use to seeing her like she is although she has distanced herself from a lot of the family and we don't see as much as her as we used to she will always be my sister at the end of the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you. We've been living with her addiction for 30 years so we are all pretty use to seeing her like she is although she has distanced herself from a lot of the family and we don't see as much as her as we used to she will always be my sister at the end of the day!
Do you see a lot of similarities with Shann In terms of behaviour from Drugs ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.