Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you see a lot of similarities with Shann In terms of behaviour from Drugs ?
A few... my sister likes to think she is always right all the time, to the point where she will argue all the time that she is even though you know she isn't! We too have tried a few time many years ago to get her help but she was adamant nothing was the matter and that it was always others fault! Very snappy and impulsive x

• Sad
Reactions: 9
One of my caregivers/guardians as a kid was a heroin addict and she wasn’t unhinged in the way Shann is which is what makes me think it’s not just drugs that make Shann how she is, but there were a few similarities

- constant begs for money with changing descriptions around what she’d use it for and why she’d need it (often would mention hospital trips & surgery. Unclear why she’d need it for that tbh)
- changing accounts of what she’d been up to
- Resenting people for not helping her ie not giving her money
- looking really unwell; crap skin, crap hair, bags under her eyes
- weight loss
- unexplained scabbing and bruising
- pinpoint pupils & glassy, dazed eyes

Reactions: 8
I think the energy drinks don't help either! Mixing even the lowest class drugs with caffeine isn't great and it looks like that's all she drinks! You could tell when my sister was on a come down as she would drink red bulls!

Reactions: 9
It’s Thursday. Her usual Mia day so she can gear herself up for a manic weekend of being a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she baiting us again , trying to get sympathy or gifts , or will we see mad Sharon on the weekend ..... or is she starting to get a bit better....
---
Maybe Faiths side by side picture has made her 🤔

Reactions: 7
Is she baiting us again , trying to get sympathy or gifts , or will we see mad Sharon on the weekend ..... or is she starting to get a bit better....
---
Maybe Faiths side by side picture has made her 🤔
Hope she saw it and was jump scared in to sorting her tit out...but my guess is she's baiting....again!!

Reactions: 8
so shes alive then put a post on insta..she over done it yesterday in the sun and her MS is playing up so shes resting 🤣 hard life our ol' Sharon has!

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
so shes alive then put a post on insta..she over done it yesterday in the sun and her MS is playing up so shes resting 🤣 hard life our ol' Sharon has!
Well she needs to play on it now as she's been reported to dwp lots . Sorry Sharon though, lots of video evidence of you jumping around .
---
Her eyes on her picture , what a state.

Reactions: 11
It's tough at the top Shann!!
We wouldn't know about sitting in the sun, we have an actual job!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.