Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here 👀
Has anyone else spotted the vid of Shan on their fyp saying her ms has caused epilepsy back in 2020? (Not sure I can name the account) Ive never heard her say that one before and Jesus the difference in Shan, her face, skin and even voice 😳
I saw that video yesterday. But she didn't mention epilepsy when she had her last 'seizure'

Reactions: 3
shes back again 🤣
---
and dressed for the winter 🤣
---
is it just me or has she got really manly hands? 🤣
What's with the winter woolies all the time!! It might be raining and thunderstorms but I'm sweating my tits off all day atm!!! Maybe just me! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No excitement today then? Just another Wednesday in the world of Shann 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's with the winter woolies all the time!! It might be raining and thunderstorms but I'm sweating my tits off all day atm!!! Maybe just me! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No excitement today then? Just another Wednesday in the world of Shann 🙄.
me too its been so bloody hot. made me laugh she was wearing that saying its hot hot hot...then someone commented saying do you know if you can overheat in this weather wearing that and it can cause a seizure 🤦🏻‍♀️ i was thinking dont give her bloody ideas loool
---
Jesus what the hell?😳😳
true ozzy style i see 😅 on a serious note she needs to get help!! the drugs aint helping her what so ever.

Reactions: 7
The change in a year is shocking. I dont understand how she doesn't see it. She looks off her face again tonight. What a life
It's horrific really what she's done to herself!!
---
Wow!! What a state she really is in!!
July last year!!!!

Edit*** got the same shirt on!!!🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It is like a different person....in everyway!!
How can she not see what she is doing to herself? It is really sad and what a sad life she leads for a girl her age!! 😔

What was that live about, the phone at the ceiling, why doesn't she just turn it off, I really don't get that??

Reactions: 8
It is like a different person....in everyway!!
How can she not see what she is doing to herself? It is really sad and what a sad life she leads for a girl her age!! 😔

What was that live about, the phone at the ceiling, why doesn't she just turn it off, I really don't get that??
Seriously no idea!!🤪
Her head is that messed up with drugs right now, I just don't know what she sees when she looks in the mirror...she could hire herself out on Halloween night amd make a fortune the state she's in, but all joking apart, even though she's chosen this life, it's sad to see how she looked less than twelve months ago...and scary 😨

Reactions: 8
Seriously no idea!!🤪
Her head is that messed up with drugs right now, I just don't know what she sees when she looks in the mirror...she could hire herself out on Halloween night amd make a fortune the state she's in, but all joking apart, even though she's chosen this life, it's sad to see how she looked less than twelve months ago...and scary 😨
It's really is, she has brought a lot of it on herself, she doesn't look 27 now and the skin on her face is getting so bad. She really looks terrible, she needs to get some help or dear only knows where she will end up if she keeps going the way she is!!
Those photos are wild!!

It's really is, she has brought a lot of it on herself, she doesn't look 27 now and the skin on her face is getting so bad. She really looks terrible, she needs to get some help or dear only knows where she will end up if she keeps going the way she is!!
Those photos are wild!!
Sadly...I can only see one end..cos she top far gone amd arrogant to see she has a problem..and they are wild....she was so fresh faced and healthy looking....its madness...that's when we were all supporting her and rooting foe her!!
All that being said..given the state she's in, those children are obviously much better off away from her!

• Heart
It is a shame , but I can only see it going one way at this point because she cannot see that she's the one with the problems . It's as if someone flipped a switch when she shaved her head .

It is a shame , but I can only see it going one way at this point because she cannot see that she's the one with the problems . It's as if someone flipped a switch when she shaved her head .
Exactly.....was all down hill from then, so.bizarre!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.